歌词: i can see your face everywhere i look but everywhere is nowhere without you' what seemed to be like days was just a moment in time but it meant the world to me cuz i knew what i've been sear

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

May 29th 1953, Clemens Edmund Hillary and Tensing Norkay become the first to reach the top of the Mount Everest in Asias Himalayas. Years later, Hillary says he would not have made to the summit of the worlds highest peak without his partner. Teamwor

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2016年

A: I think that someone stole my purse! B: What did you have in your purse? A: Both my wallet and my passport were in there. B: Did you have a lot of money in your wallet? A: Fortunately there was only a little change and some travelers checks. B: Di

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Trying to Locate Someone Carmen: Hi, Im looking for Waldo. I was told that he comes in here from time to time. Have you seen him? Antonio: Waldo? I havent seen him in a while. He comes in sometimes, but its pretty hit-and-miss. Carmen: I cant seem to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之日常生活

19 The Burglar In Hyde Park 海德公园里的窃贼 L.G. Alexander L.G.亚历山大 Loud shouting in the distance made us look up. This was nothing unusual for Hyde Park, for many people come here on a Sunday to air their views, and shouting is

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

Unit 2 What's your number? 第二单元 你的号码是多少? Activity 1 Listen and read. 活动1 听并读。 Hello. Are you a new student here? 你好。你是这里的新生吗? Yes, I am. 是的,我是。 What class are you in? 你在几年级

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

MashedPotatoTime TheMashedPotatostartedlongtimeago WithaguynamedSloppyJoe Youllfindthisdanceisacooltodo Cmonbaby,gonnateachittoyou Mashedpotatoes,hearthatgroovybeat,now Mashedpotatoes,cmontwistyourfeet,now Babyitsthelatest Itsthegreatest MashedPotato

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

英文歌词: Toast To Tomorrow Come and gather around And join in the crowd, Singing the songs that we know We'll drink a toast to tomorrow and one to days long ago... We'll drink a toast to tomorrow and one to days long ago... We will dance through t

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There's somethin' that I've got to say You're always with me Even though, you're far away Talkin to you on my cell Just the sound of your voice Makes my heart melt Oh girl, well it's true I'm all about you I'm all about us No, baby, you never have To

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

1. A motorcycle-riding suicide bomber attacked a bank branch in eastern Afghanistan, killing at least 35 people. The deadly attack the country's president said was claimed by Islamic State group. The attack targeted a crowd of soldiers with civilians

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(四)月

1.stock in the U.S. took only a slight dim the day after Greece's voters to reject an austerity deal with its creditors. U.S. goverment ~~its rule says that investors saw they place deport their money. Greece's banks may soon run out cash, forcing th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(七)月

THIS IS AMERICA - A Crowd of Superheroes at the Movie Theater STEVE EMBER:Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And I'm Shirley Griffith. Action, horror, love and laughter -- the summer movie season is

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

The following morning all the lords and ladies of the kingdom assembled in the palace grounds. 第二天早晨,王国里所有的王公贵族都聚集在宫殿的庭院里。 The King climbed on to a stage in front of them, with the charlatan by hi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 诗翁彼豆故事集

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Bruce Gulland. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 We are all under the same m

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

【生词预览】 base 基地, oration 演讲, lieutenant 陆军中尉, grumble 抱怨, windbag 饶舌之人 【笑话原文】 WhoAmI Atateaforofficersandtheirwives,thecommandinggeneralofabasedeliveredaseeminglyendlessoration.Ayounglieutena

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Many coworkers got Valentine's Day roses today, said Alma. Some kept asking me where my roses were. Ernie said, I thought you disliked Valentine's Day. You told me not to waste money on cards or flowers. Now you're interested in Valentines Day? Alma

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

英语学习笔记: cheer vt. 鼓舞 jeer v. 嘲弄 reverse v. 逆转;倒退 pump v. 打气;唧筒般运动 momentum n. 势头;动力 a sellout crowd 座无虚席 cheered欢呼/jeered嘲笑,糗。 lay-up 带球上篮 reverse lay-up 反手带

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Mashable.com: Plans are afoot to launch a crowd-funding campaign for an open-air swimming pool in the middle of the river Thames in London. 泰晤士河 The Thames Baths project would see a ?10 million pool, measuring 25 metres by 10 metres, with a f

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

今天我们要学的词是alma mater。 Alma mater, 母校。He returned to his alma mater to coach the basketball team, 他回到母校去当篮球教练。Despite the economic downturn, my alma mater reached the fundraising goal ahead of time, 虽然

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Despair lent him strength to walk, and to carry his burden. 幸好他还有踯躅着走路的力气。 On his way, he passed a house, about which there was a crowd. 在路上,他路过一幢房子,只见一群人在那儿围观。 He drew nigh, a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册