DIDA: Paul Merton Sun, 19 Sep 93 Duration: 35 mins Sue Lawley's castaway is comedian Paul Merton.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Why fairy tales are we playing this song? Because inside George Clooney is there ,budded Yes ,that's right, that's right ,you guys get that. How is doing ? Good ,really nice be now. Hahahahahah What in fact is the hours? You don't know come with the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

You Are Wonderful 你太棒了 The following true story captured our hearts.It happened several years ago in the Paris opera house.A famous singer had been cantracted to sing,and ticket sales were booming.In fact,the night of the concert found the house

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本基础篇

I am AndersonCooper, Rome.Welcome to the podcast electing a pioneer Pope. Let's get started. The world has a new Pope, as you know, no doubt know by now 1.2 billion catholic have a new leader and in many ways he is unlike any the church has ever had.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(三)月

Johnny Vegas SUN 3 OCT 2010 Comedian Johnny Vegas joins Kirsty Young to choose his Desert Island Discs.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

图片1 gather n.集合,聚集 vi.集合,聚集 vt. 使聚集,搜集,积聚,推断 例句:A crowd gathered to see what had happened in the street. 一群人聚拢起来看发生了什么事。 disperse v.(使)分散,(使)散

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

And the person with the highest measured IQ here, in this entire crowd, the biggest genius here went into another room 然后再选出你们当中智商最高的人让这位最聪明的人进另一个房间 And then we just kept feeding questions in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

好歌推荐:爱情那点儿事 Taylor Swift - Love Story Artist: Taylor Swift Song: Love Story We were both young when I first saw you I closed my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there On a balcony in summer air See the lights, see the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

You're a world away 你和我隔了一个世界那么远 Somewhere in the crowd 就在人群的某个深处 In a foreign place 在一个陌生的地方 Are you happy now 你现在开心了吗 There's nothing left to say 我们之间已经无话可说

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

This waitor could use a bailout. A 21-year-old was serving German Chancellor Angela Merkel a beer when he lost his balance embarrassingly ended up pouring five icy glasses of German finest brew down her neck. But he says Merkel was nice above all and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all When the dark of the night Comes around that's the time That the animal comes alive Looking for something wild N-now we lookin' like pimps in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Haitians crowded into banks and money transfer offices that reopened Saturday for the first time since last week's earthquake. Few Haitians have been able to work or access their bank accounts for nearly two weeks. Haitians clutched identification ca

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Berlusconi Resigns, Ending Scandal-Plagued Era Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has become the latest victim of the euro debt crisis. He was forced to resign Saturday, after a week that saw him lose his majority in parliament. A large crowd h

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

Newly-Arrived Somali Refugees Crowd Dollo Ado Center The flow of Somali refugees into Ethiopia appears to be picking up again as Kenyan troops advance into southern Somalia, raising security fears. As dusk falls at the Dollo Ado transit station on th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Lesson 25 Pull 1.The new show is certainly pulling in the crowds. 2.Pull over! 3.You're pulling my leg! 4.We pull together. 5.I'm sure I'll pull through. 6.We have pulled off the plan. 7.I pull myself together again. 8.Soon he pulled up with the othe

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

介绍: Killer = Excellent,outstanding 很棒,非常好, Have you tried the burgers at that restaurant? They are killer. 你尝过那家馆子的汉堡没?太棒了! Man!The movie we saw last night was killer. 我的天呐!我们昨晚看的电

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

The guards tried to pull Annie away from thechariot race. Annie looked surprised. Then she looked angry. Let go of me! she shouted. Jack rushed down the steps of the viewing stand. The guards were having a hard time pulling Anniethrough all the peopl

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The Brits love their fish-and-chips but now, breaking with tradition, the cod sold in chippies is often imported from Iceland, Denmark or Norway rather than caught by British fishermen. This trend was brought about in the 1970s. Iceland banned the Br

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Hundreds of guests gather outside of the ticket office since the exhibition kicked off earlier this month, with a staff member from the Palace Museum leading each group into the exhibition hall. Starting from Saturday, each of the visitors had been g

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Topics: The Innocence Project; Craigslist; percent versus percentage; the in crowd/place; to swear in Words: innocence criminal convicted to exonerate DNA testing evidence classified ad personals carpool resource to swear by in to swear in

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe