生活中让人兴奋的事还真不少,结婚啦、升职啦、喜得贵子啦、亲朋好友相聚啦今天我们来学习一下如何用英语表达兴奋。 1. Thoughts of their vacation keyed upthe children so much that they couldn't sleep. 想到

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(326) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Chapter 11 - Princess Mary addresses the peasants An hour later Dunyasha came to tell the princess that Dron had come, and all the peasants had assembled at the barn by the princess order and wished to have word with their mistress. But I never told

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

读英语,语音语调很重要

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

听力题目: 11.(A). Martha is seven years old. (B). Martha has an older sister. (C). Martha has two older daughters. (D). Martha is twice as old as her daughter. 12.(A). I have rarely seen such strange clowns. (B). This house has seldom been so c

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

Science and Technolgy 科技 Social science 社会科学 Wisdom about crowds 关于群体的思考 To model the behaviour of humans en masse, treat them as people, not molecules 在为人类的全体活动建立模型时,要将他们看作是人,而

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

You Are Wonderful你太棒了The following true story captured our hearts. It happened several years ago in the Paris opera house. A famous singer had been contracted to sing, and ticket sales were booming. In fact, the night of the concert found the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

神父,你不能带她进去!拳击班的领班十分惊讶地说道。 拉尔夫抬眼望着天空。只要你告诉我,咱们怎么能把她从这里带开,而又不至于因为有意作难孩子惹得基里所有的警察出来制止咱们,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

Dear Paul, How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.put two and two together 根据事实推理 例句:If we put two and two together, we might come up with the right answer. 如果根据事实推理,我们就能得出正确答案。 2.two heads are better than one 人多智广;三个臭皮匠,顶

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Dear Paul, How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has become the latest victim of the euro debt crisis. He was forced to resign Saturday, after a week that saw him lose his majority in parliament. A large crowd had already gathered outside Romes presidential

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. put two and two together 根据事实推理 e,g, If we put two and two together, we might come up with the right answer. 如果根据事实推理,我们就能得出正确答案。 2. two heads are better than one 人多智广;三个臭皮匠,顶

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There was not a mark or a flaw in it. Yes, they

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

God I messed it up again, I seem to do this all the time Can you forgive me one again, or have I finally crossed the line? They say Your grace is always with me and You're near me all the time If that's the case I pray sincerely that Your love is tru

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Topic 1-Crowd Funding Coffee Shops Closed down One after Another Once the most fashionable thing in the investment circle was to crowdfund a coffee shop, but in the last 2 years, we've seen a series of closedowns of these cafes. The most recent and p

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

S: Is just texted me. The bartender at 1 Oak said E. Boardman. . .. . .just used her credit card. B: She didn't waste any time. Come on. S: I have my mom's thing. B: What? No, you're coming. You owe me. Both of you. Come on. [CROWD CHATTERING ] NATE

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

The U.S. holiday shopping season has officially begun, with shoppers crowding stores for post-Thanksgiving sales in a yearly event nicknamed Black Friday. The competition for the best deals took an aggressive turn Thursday night, when a woman at a Wa

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Come out of the shadow Step into the light This could be the moment Are you ready to fight Don't you know You know You're not the only one Why so low So low What are you waiting for All I ever hear are whispers All I ever hear are whispers But I just

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In the end you're all alone Among the crowd You cried aloud Nameless faces pass you by And you're denied One more time Growing weary in the fight No one standing by your side Stand your ground Round and round Don't go down Stand your ground 'Cos your

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Now if all this is true, then why are we getting it so wrong? 如果这一切都是真的,我们为何错的一塌糊涂? Why are we setting up our schools this way, and our workplaces? 我们为何把学校跟职场架设成这样? And why are

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇