艾薇儿成名作:Complicated 复杂 绝不平凡!这对Avril Lavigne (艾薇儿)而言已经算是温和的形容词了。她是一个庞克女子、一个爆发力十足的灵魂,一个狂野不羁的女孩。成名作《Complicated》就完

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

关于骂人的话: 1、You call those sons of bitches。你打电话给那些龟孙子。bitch,母狗,泼妇 2、Wash your mouth out with soap.把你的嘴巴放干净点。 3、God damn it, kick some ass。杀敌人 4、Damn it 该死= Oh , hel

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Potluck Party :一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。 Pull over!把车子开到旁边。 Drop me a line!写封信给我。 Give me a ring. = Call m

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Potluck Party :一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。 Pull over!把车子开到旁边。 Drop me a line!写封信给我。 Give me a ring. = Call m

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 偷懒耍滑头 goof-off 小王总是偷懒耍滑头。上班时不是去打电话就是跑到医务室去看病。 XiaoWangs always goofing-off----either making phone calls or going to the clinic to see doctors during office hours. 2.大动肝火

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

吃货们的脑洞永远堵不住,看见跟吃有关的英文习语更是会脑补各种画面。然而,想象与现实之间总是差太远!吃货们还不赶紧来围观? 1. Have a lot on one's plate 盘子里有好多东东?作为一枚吃货,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Jessie J是一名英国女歌手,作词、曲人及音乐制作人,全名Jessie J Cornish;曾经帮Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Alicia Keys 和Christina Aguilera等歌手制作过歌曲。 So much pressure Why so loud? If you do

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

语言是流动的,新的词语、短语被不断的创造出来,不知道这些词,可能会让你跟不上节奏,赶快来和我们学习最潮,最IN的英语流行语。 社交网络类 这类流行语常用语Facebook, Twitter上,一般

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

So I'll get this finalized, and then I'll stop by the diner tomorrow 我会把一切搞定,明天再来一趟餐厅 so you can sign off on the layout before we go live. 等你验收完效果,网站就能上线啦 This is so exciting. Oh, wait, Ed

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

节奏布鲁斯:Sugababes - Can We Call A Truce 相关介绍 :98年,All Saints 经纪人 Ron Tom 挖掘 Keisha Buchanan、Mutya Buena、Siobhan Donaghy 三位少女组成 Sugababes;2000年9月,以清新劲歌Overload飞奔英国 ...后来,成

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Say hi to Twitch everybody, that's Twitch over there. 和特维奇打招呼吧 这位是特维奇 You were parrot scoping before the show. 你们是节目里飞翔的鹦鹉 I was parrot scoping before the show. People I like that! 我是节目里飞翔

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

A: I think I have experienced the most difficult period. 我觉得我度过了一段最艰难的时间。 B: Why do you think so? 为什么这么想? A: Last week I lost my job and my girlfriend left me. No one helped me. But I didn'tblow my cool.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

A: Hey man, what do you have on tap? B: Heineken and Budweiser. We have a two-for-one happy hour special. A: Cool, gimme a pint of Heineken and half a pint of Bud. B: Okay...A pint of Heineken and and half a pint of bud for table six! And what about

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

December 9 12月9日 Read it! 读读看! Technology makes a lot of amazing things possible! 科技让许多不可思议的事情得以成真! A bracelet helps you remember your cellphone. 一支手炼能帮你记得拿你的手机, It beeps if

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

未觉池塘春草梦,阶前梧桐已秋声。经过多雨的春季和炎热的夏季,飒爽秋风如约而至。关于秋日,你知道怎样用英文去描述它吗? 1.It seems that fall has begun. 秋天似乎来了。 Notes:seem是一个常用

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: have something to 有些事情要做 表示有些事情要做 ( to do ) 的句式。something 的位置可以由 nothing,anything 取代,形成多样的表达。 例句: I can't go play golf with you. I have a lot to do. 我不能和你

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

A: I really want to go to the beach this weekend.我真的很想这周末去沙滩。 B: That sounds like fun. What's the weather going to be like?听起来挺有趣的,天气将会是什么样的? A: I heard that it's going to be warm this weeke

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

A: Have you seen the new girl in school? B: No, I haven't. A: She's really pretty. B: Describe her to me. A: She's not too tall. B: Well, how tall is she? A: She's about five feet even. B: What does she look like, though? A: She has pretty light brow

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

讲解文本: roll up our sleeves 撸起袖子 roll up 卷起来 sleeve 袖子 Let's roll up our sleeves and work hard. 让我们撸起袖子加油干! I always like to roll up my sleeves, it looks cool. 我一般喜欢把衣服袖子卷起来,因

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Unidentified: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana? Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend. Unidentified: Oh, cool. How do you know her? Adriana: She went to university with me. Unidentified: What's she doing in Fukuoka? Adrian

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册