Hey, I'm Elisabeth. What's up? Nothing much. I'm actually just trying to make some new friends. I'll be your friend. Oh, cool. Okay, yeah, let's be friends! Can I tell you a secret? Hey! Hello! Hello! Do you come on here a lot? Are you guys in school

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

歌词如下: It's noon! It's noon! The sun is hot! It's noon! The sun is bright! A yellow light! It's noon! It's noon! Tonight! Tonight!It won't be hot tonight! The sun will set. And you won't sweat tonight! Tonight! The moon! The moon! At night y

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

I'm completely in your hands. 由你作主 . I'm full. 我吃饱了 . I'm getting so big. ( 孕妇 ) 我肚子越来越大了 . I'm hanged... 我保证没有 ... I'm not broke. 我不是一个钱没有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Fire Burning是美国著名雷鬼及说唱歌手肖恩金斯顿(Sean Kingston)推出的一首最新单曲,同时也作为他今年的第二张个人大碟《Tomorrow》当中的首发单曲。 爱的烈火 Sean Kingston - Fire Burning Let's Go

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

01Ask for leave 请假 Can I ask for leave this afternoon? 我今天下午可以请假吗? 2Take time off 请假 Id like to take two days off. 我想请假两天。 3time of the month 指女性特殊时期 My time of the month is here, I am too sick

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Just the guitar. OK, cool. This was all you, none of it me You put your hands on, on my body and told me Mmm You told me you were ready For the big one, for the big jump I'd be your last love everlasting you and me Mmm That was what you told me I'm g

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us I've been letting you down, down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving into temptation I should have played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand It can happen to anyone of us Anyone you think of A

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. This week, we tell about health problems linked to extreme heat. We also tell about what to do to prevent and treat these problems. (MU

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(七)月

Todd: OK, so now we are going to talk about other people, so you can talk about somebody else, a friend, a family, a celebrity. Who would you like to talk about? 好,我们来谈谈其他人吧,朋友,家人,名人你想谈论哪个? Roe: A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

不管你的四六级考的怎么样,不要以为只有过了四六级才需要练习口语,其实每个跟英语接触的人都需要听懂别人在说什么,下面就跟小编一起学习英语口语吧! piss off 滚! dont know what you a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

There was a day, about 10 years ago, when I asked a friend to hold a baby dinosaur robot upside down. 大概10年前的一天,我让一个朋友头朝下地握持一个小恐龙机器人。 It was this toy called a Pleo that I had ordered, and I wa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

A: I really want to go to the beach this weekend. B: That sounds like fun. What's the weather going to be like? A: I heard that it's going to be warm this weekend. B: Is it going to be perfect beach weather? A: I believe so. B: Good. I hope it doesn'

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: Anna, look what I've got? A: 安娜,你看我买了什么? B: Wow! A sports car! Is that yours? B: 哇!跑车!那是你的吗? A: Ha-ha, definitely. A: 哈哈,如假包换。 B: Cool! How can you afford a sports car? B: 太帅了!你哪来这么

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

喜欢外国流行音乐的人一定会对一位来自爱尔兰的女歌手Dido印象深刻。一方面可能是由于她与痞子Eminem传出的所谓的绯闻,另一方面当然是因为她创作的音乐。关于她的绯闻,我们不必一味的深究,因为那毕竟是虚无飘渺的事。我们所关心的只是她的音乐。Dido是一位创作型歌

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

It was an instanty,creating a super star whose influence would change the world forever. 影片红极一时,一位超级巨星就此诞生,他的影响永久地改变了世界。 Secret chambers of Han's evil empire... 韩先生邪恶帝国的密室

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Lesson 13 Fashion 第十三课 时尚 May 28 5月28日 Summer Styles 夏日造型 Read it! 读读看! Susie and Abby are excited about summer! 苏希和雅碧对于夏天即将来临深感兴奋! They like to wear light clothes. 她们喜欢穿轻便

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A: Hey Mike. I forgot about registration. I'm a day late, so all the classes are mostly full. What do you think I should do? B: You're screwed. You can't do anything about that. You have to hope that you get some classes that will be useful. A: Do yo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Todd: Now, Shona, you said that you jog. Shona: Yeah, I do. Todd: I'm a jogger too. Shona: Oh, are you? Fantastic. How often do you do it? Todd: Well, actually try to go every day. Shona: Oh, OK. How long for? Todd: Between thirty minutes and an hour

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Many countries have experienced record-setting high temperatures this year that many attribute to global warming. While governments have spent billions of dollars to study climate change and ways to counteract it, scientists say there are inexpensive

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

小心搬运 Handle with care||With care 此端向上 his side up||This end up 请勿用钩 Use no hoks||Do not use dog hooks||No hooks 不可滚转 Dont turn over 不可掉落 Dont drop||Not to be dropped 保持干燥 Keep dry 不可横置 Keep flat

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语