Lady GaGa当年超热单曲You And I爵士版出炉 Lady GaGa歌曲《You And I》爵士版本出炉,jazz风格需要一个歌手有很强的艺术表现力和一副够亮眼的嗓子。GAGA每次的风格都很独到辣眼,但是因为声音和唱功

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm the type of woman woman woman woman woman I'm the type of woman woman woman woman woman I'm the type of woman knows what she want and ain't afraid to say what I need I want a kind of man that really understands and ain't afraid to give it to me P

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lesson 36 Asking the Way 第36课 问路 A:Is this the right bus for the Columbia University? A:这是去哥伦比亚大学的车吗? B:No. You're going the wrong way. You should have taken No. 5. B:不是。你乘错车了。你应该乘坐5路车

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

Hey Grace, guess what? Cool. You're teaching in Japan and I got another school You got another man and I got another boo I'm glad we moved on, I'm glad we moved on Hey Grace, guess what? Cool. You're teaching in Japan and I'm living in a school You g

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

关于Varsity的介绍并不多,只知道他们是哥美国的组合,发行的歌也不多,但是这首歌确实好听,相信大家会喜欢的! 歌词: Song:Zero Artist:Varsity With one Peace stone You ain't going nowhere as long as he

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Todd: OK, so now we are going to talk about other people, so you can talk about somebody else, a friend, a family, a celebrity. Who would you like to talk about? Roe: Anybody? Todd: Anybody. Roe: Who rips. Todd: Who rips? What does rips mean? Roe: Ri

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: Excuse me. Where should I get off to go to the museum? 打扰一下,请问去博物馆的话我该在哪里下车? B: You can get off at the fifth stop. 您可以在第五站下车。 A: Excuse me. Which bus should I take to go to the museum? 打

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Ice Cube's goint to be here in just a couple of minutes.And I have got to mention something. 艾斯库珀稍后就登台 我想提件事 I just noticed this in the commercial break.Andy,is that an apple watch? 我刚刚在播广告的时候发现 安迪

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

So much to talk about.This is apropos of nothing.You know I love gadgets. 有很多可聊 这有点突如其来 你知道我喜欢小玩意 Keep my eye open for gadgets all the time. 我经常到处找新鲜玩意 There's a really need children's toy

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14. Jessica: 14 What was his name? Kate: His name was Murray. Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school? Kate:

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

今天我们要学的词是logo。 Logo, 商标,标志。 The clothing line needs a new logo, 这个服装品牌需要一个新商标。 Google rolled out a special logo for John Lennon's 70th birthda, 谷歌在约翰.列侬诞辰70周年的日子,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

July ---by Edward Thomas Naught moves but clouds,and in the glassy lake there doubles and the shadow of my boat. The boat itself stirs only when I break this drowse of heat and solitude afloat to prov

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Simon, you said your family had a volkswagen van. Simon: That's right. It was awesome. Todd: Wow, that's cool. You know, when I was in high school, I had a Volkswagen van. Simon: Yeah, they're pretty cool aren't they. Todd: Ah, man, I loved my

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

So with a sweltering summer ahead, how can we avoid over-heating? Here are our top tips for keeping cool in a heatwave and some of them are very surprising. 炎夏迫近,我们如何避免中暑呢?下面我们奉上在炎夏中保持清凉的最佳

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Marie Serneholt - The Boy I Used To Know Album: Enjoy The Ride We used to be so close Not one of those Shallow relationships That comes and goes We were the best Not like the rest All my girlfriends used to tell me I was blessed So tell me what happe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Olly Murs,X Factor第六季的亚军,10年8月份他的首只单曲Please Don't Let Me Go直冲上英国单曲榜冠军的位置,11月的单曲Thinking Of Me位居英国单曲榜位居第四,个人同名专辑中的这首I Blame Hollywood也是

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Larry和李华刚刚考试完毕。李华告诉Larry,她考得很不好。今天李华会学到两个常用语:Kiss something goodbye和Lose one's cool。 LH: Larry! 今天的考试真难,我连三分之一都没做完。 LL: What? That's not g

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

October 27 10月27日 Read it! 读读看! Carving a pumpkin isn't hard. 雕刻南瓜并不难, But you need a sharp knife. 可是需要一把锋利的刀子。 Taylor shows Alex some pumpkin carvings. 泰乐拿了些南瓜雕刻作品给亚力克斯

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

When I was growing up in Montana, I had two dreams. I wanted to be a paleontologist, a dinosaur paleontologist, and I wanted to have a pet dinosaur. And so that's what I've been striving for all of my life. I was very fortunate early in my career. I

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Business 商业报道 Air conditioning 空调行业 Cool innovation 很酷的发明 An upstart hopes to make rival cooling companies sweat 一家新贵公司有望使制冷方面的竞争对手汗流浃背 ON A hot July day in 1902, the world's first

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列