Some bacteria have adapted to super cold environments for millions of years. And scientists have isolated some of the essential genes that allow bacteria to tolerate their harsh living conditionsbecause these same genes might help in the creation of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

Are you a panic? I am sometimes, although I like to think Im not. I panic when Im really late for something important. Panicking in this situation is really no good. It wont get me there any quicker. It will only make me look really panicked when I g

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 Description: Select beautiful autumn outfits perfect for the cool weather. Once you like your creation easily print and share with friends!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily Free Games

打榜热歌:英国美女团体 The Saturdays - Ego Ego是来自英国女子团体The Saturdays最新推出的一首电子流行歌曲,收录在她们的第二张专辑《Wordshaker》当中,并作为第二支单曲。在最新一期英国单曲榜

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Don't wear my shades to be cool I wear to hide my tears from you Behind the smoke I'm so red eye And i'm tired of you asking why I said I've been lying to you And i've been lying to me too My heart has been through hell and back I've only dressed in

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

4.15 Angry 生气 W: What's up? You sound a little down in dumps. M: I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn. W: Calm down! Shouting wont help? M: He is really outrageous. W: What happened? M: I went back home last night. You k

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Unit 65 Buying Computer Games 第65课 买电脑游戏 S: Welcome to Game World. What can I do for you? 店员:欢迎光临Garne Worldo我能为您效劳吗? C: I'd like to get a good RPG. Can you recommend any? 顾客:我想买一套好的角色

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: Does this hotel have a pool? B: I'm sorry, sir, we don't have one. However, in our gym, we do have swim stations. A: I'm not sure I understand. B: Think of a deep bathtub that you can swim in, but against a current. A: Cool. What will they think o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

我们都知道再见在英语中是goodbye,但其实美国人很少会这样说。今天Adam和Connor要教你最地道的再见。 Nobody says goodbye 说起再见中国人很容易就想到goodbye这个词,但这个词比较正式,被人们日

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: The cafe industry can be cutthroat at times. You got to have the thing - right? - a gimmick to distinguish yourself, maybe an avocado latte or a cafe where you can nap. NPR's Elise Hu checked out a cafe in South Korea where you c

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

So you see, I'd missed fitting in to just about every category out there: 可以看到我与所有的生活格格不入: daughter, wife, mother, scholar. 作为女儿,作为妻子,作为妈妈,作为学者。 And the dream of being a writer w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

▲Potluck Party 一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,叁加的人必须带一道菜准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。 ▲Pull over!把车子开到旁边。 ▲Drop me a line!写封信给我。 ▲Give me a ring. = Call

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

where are you off to 你上哪儿去,你要去哪儿 -Where are you off to? 你去哪呢。 -The park. 去公园。 -The gym。 去健身房。 -I have a date. 我有个约会。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Damon: Told you I'd take care of it. Come on. I did this for you to get them off our trail. Stefan: You never do anything for anyone but yourself. Damon: You missed. Stefan: No. You saved my life. I'm sparing yours.We're even. And now we're done.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Oleg what's up? 奥列格 怎么了 Not enjoying the '90s horse party? 不喜欢九零年代与马共舞派对吗 I thought you said '90s whores party. 我以为是九零年代与马子共舞派对呢 Now I'm wearing girdle and deodorant for no reaso

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Los Angeles has a great many attractions it is known for: the Hollywood sign, the TCL Chinese Theatres, the stars along Hollywood Blvd, just to name a few and thats not even touching on the many great art and history museums in the city (or, for that

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是better off。 Better off, 是境况更好的意思。The team is better off without the star center who is not a team player, 没有这个缺乏团队精神的明星中锋,球队反而更好。虽然经济不景气,但是

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

性感怎么说?没错,you got it, sexy或者hot。不过这个词不能随便说哦,只能跟非常非常好的闺蜜说哦,不然会带有暧昧意味哒。 不过既然是非常非常好的闺蜜,那么说得语气加重一点也没有关系

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1) I need a break 我必须休息一会儿 劳逸结合,不要太累啦!你们有午睡的习惯吗? 2) take some time off 休息一下, 暂时放下工作或者学习 要用什么心态面对生活呢?想了便做,做了便放下,了了有

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Whole Lotta Love Led Zeppelin You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', Way down inside honey, you need it, I'm gonna give you my love, I'm gonna give you my love. *Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) You've been learnin'

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲