打工姐妹花第一季 第42期:与马共舞派对
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Oleg what's up?
奥列格 怎么了
Not enjoying the '90s horse party?
不喜欢九零年代与马共舞派对吗
I thought you said "'90s whores party."
我以为是九零年代与"马子"共舞派对呢
Now I'm wearing girdle and deodorant 1 for no reason.
害我白穿紧身衣 白喷除臭剂了
Quite a turnout Max.
结果真出人意料 麦克斯
Reminds me of the after hours clubs I used to go to
让我想起以前常去的那家酒吧
you know if all the cool cats shooting 2 dope
只不过当年吧里都是霸气的嗑药青年
were replaced by sad white fools sipping 3 light beer.
而这里只有喝低酒度啤酒的可悲白人弱鸡男
打工姐妹花第一季
I did research and make myself a 1990s trivia T shirt.
我查了资料 然后为自己做了件九零年代T恤
"Talk to the Han!"
"憨得理你"
Get it?
懂么?
"Talk to the Han!"
"憨得理你"
That actually is cool.
还真的挺酷的
I am hoping it will help me...
我希望这件衣服能助我
Get laid?
滚床单吗
Care to purchase a tamagotchi
想买个电子宠物
or a 90210-reo cupcake?
还是比弗"奥利奥"山庄小蛋糕吗
We came here wanting to hate on you chicks hard.
我们本来是想来砸场子的
But that horse you got out back is mad cool.
可是你们后院的马真的酷到爆啊
You bested us party beast.
你们大获全胜啊 派对之王
And to that I doff 4 my cap.
就这一点 我脱帽致敬
How much are the cupcakes? $10 each.
这蛋糕多少钱 每个十美元
Ooh I doff my cap again my lady.
再次脱帽致敬 女士
Max look at all this.
麦克斯 你瞧
We're a success!
我们成功了
I'll tell you what's not a success...
有个环节失败了
the plan to get Han some action.
憨都没尝到半点甜头
Look at him over there.
瞧他那可怜样
That's so sad. I know.
太可怜了 我知道
Go over there and give him a "Han" job.
快伸出援"手"让憨乐呵乐呵吧
adj.除臭的;n.除臭剂
- She applies deodorant to her armpits after she showers.沐浴后,她在腋下涂上除臭剂。
- Spray deodorant and keep the silk garments dry before dressing.在穿衣之前,洒涂防臭剂并保持干燥。
n.射击,发射;猎场,狩猎场
- The soldiers began shooting away at the enemy positions.战士们开始朝敌人的阵地不断地射击。
- I was in the act of shooting him when I suddenly recognized him.我正要向他开枪时,突然认出了他。
v.小口喝,呷,抿( sip的现在分词 )
- She sat in the sun, idly sipping a cool drink. 她坐在阳光下懒洋洋地抿着冷饮。
- She sat there, sipping at her tea. 她坐在那儿抿着茶。