中秋祝福短信1. 采一轮松间明月供你观赏,织一件秋日的凉爽为你披上,斟一杯月宫的琼浆醉你心上,做一份仲秋的祝福圆你梦乡。 An inter-mining Mingyue for your viewing, weave a cool autumn you covered,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

打呵欠有助于醒脑

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

One in a Million love song 一首让女孩心动的歌............... You're one in a million, Oh now You're one in a million, Oh Sometimes I can't hate you every day Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see Only one can really make me stay A sign

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Cool beans, rents! Mothers and fathers are finally being given a chance to understand Teenglish. 酷豆、房租!现在,爸爸妈妈们终于有机会了解新新人类语言是什么含义了。 They can study a new glossary of baffling vocabulary

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天教给大家的俚语是chill out/cool out,很常用,意思是冷静(to calm down),放松(to relax)。 看下面例句: I like to come home from work, have dinner, chill out for a little bit, and then go to bed. 下班后我喜欢回家吃

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

DearDear使用的范围比较广。可以用来称呼朋友,也可以用来称呼亲密爱人,也有可能是长辈称呼小辈。另外英语日记通常会用dear 开头。写信时通常的称呼也是Dear XX。 Honey,Darling,Baby这三个词都

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

All right,I have two tickets for the Grammys this weekend, 好了 我有这周末格莱美的两张票 and I was gonna go but I heard they won't be over till nine, 我本来打算去 可是我听说他们到九点都不会结束 it's passed my bedtim

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Michael 和李华白天上了好几门课,晚饭后又做功课。李华决定到Michael 的住处 去休息一下,看一会电视。今天Michael 会教李华两个常用语:nerd 和cheesy。 M

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Larry和李华正在去学校的书店。 李华今天会学到两个常用语hip and square。 LL: Wow, Li Hua, that is a really hip book bag! LH: Hip? Hip不是人的臀部吗。这跟我的书包有什么关系呢? LL: Hip is a slang word that m

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Hey girl whatcha think about this, got a really good idea Four wheel drive for the gas, whatcha think about that? Forty miles off the map, we can get there real fast We can just take it slow, let it roll if you wanna Kick back, move in on the down lo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

以下10个形容词是美国人日常生活中最喜欢使用的,都可以独立成句。美国人比较喜欢夸张,常常用这些词来表达赞叹,也可表达对人和事的赞美。如果别人问起你对某事或某人的印象,或者问

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

12. 土耳其人 Given that their homeland straddles two continents, it should be no surprise that Turkish people have a fairly cool outlook on life, embracing a diverse range of cultures, cuisines and plumbing standards. 土耳其横跨两大洲,土

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When we think of waste, we dont usually think utility. Yet, as we face droughts, limited landfill space, and depleting natural resources, weve been forced to reconsider our castoffs, with interesting results. These five case studies show that with in

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Should I be doing something? 需要我做点什么吗? Nope. Just be normal. 不用。和平常一样就好。 Hey, hey, look to the sky, the sun is bright, there's not a cloud in view. 嘿,嘿,看天上。太阳当空照,云朵无踪影。 N

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

A: Miss, your salad. B: Mmm, looks good! Im positively famished. A: And for you, sir... C: Thank you. A: Enjoy. B,C: Thank you. C: I cant believe shes on a date with me! Im so lucky! I must be the luckiest guy in the world! I want to scream at the to

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Release You - :Megan amp; Liz I used to build you up, to watch you tear me down I'd always let you in and let you kick me

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

临危不惧,处变不惊,任何情况下,你都能泰然自若,淡定自如吗?英文里都有哪些习语表示了从容冷静呢? Put on a brave face虽然心里翻江倒海,但表面可以做到不露声色,这才是真的厉害。该

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

人们的情绪是经常变化的。喜、怒、哀、乐我们都体验过。在这一个讲里,我们就给大家介绍一个表达愤怒的习惯用语:lose your cool。Lose是失去的意思,cool在这里是名词。意思是凉爽或冷静。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

All right,let's talk about meet the Smiths.You've got a reality show. 我们聊聊《史密斯一家》吧 你有一部真人秀 You've got your family involved.Do your daughters,you know,I think of you as a very cool guy. 你的家人参演了 你的女

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Great show tonight.January jones will be out here in just a little bit. 今晚节目很棒 詹纽瑞琼斯就要出来了 I want to mention something.This is cool.True story. 我想提件事 很酷的事 真事 A couple of months ago,we announced on

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀