《柯南脱口秀》第19期:宣布获胜者
英语课
Great show tonight.January jones will be out here in just a little bit. 今晚节目很棒 詹纽瑞·琼斯就要出来了
I want to mention something.This is cool.True story. 我想提件事 很酷的事 真事
A couple of months ago,we announced on this show a contest cooked up by the charity even Night of too many starts. 几个月前 我们在节目上宣布了一项比赛 筹办方是慈善机构 繁星夜空
It's an incredible 1 benefit which raise money for autism programs nationwide. 是一家很棒的慈善机构 为全国的自闭症项目筹集资金
The contest was,yeah,very good cause.very good cause. 比赛 是的 很不错的公益 很不错的公益
Well,the contest was simple.you would win a change to be a character on an episode 2 of the Simpsons, 比赛很简单 你有机会赢得成为《辛普森一家》一集中角色的机会
and get a one of a kind drawing of your character,personally signed by simpsons' creator Matt Greening. 并得到独一无二你的角色的画像 而且《辛普森一家》主创马特·格雷宁会亲自签名
This is something that has never been done in the 25-year history of the simpsons. 这是前所未有的一件事 《辛普森一家》已经上映25年了
Well,the contest is now over.And I'm excited,because they asked us right now to announce the winner. 比赛现已结束 我很荣幸 他们让我们来宣布胜者
And this is really cool.A little drum roll for this. 真的很酷 鼓声响起
The winner is a young man named Carl Zeeler! Carl Zeeler the winner. 胜者是一名年轻人叫卡尔·齐勒 卡尔·齐勒是胜者
There he is.That's a picture of carl.And here's the cool thing. 就是他 这是卡尔的照片 酷的是
Our congratulations to you,carl.And the simpsons already sent over a sneak 3 peek 4 at carl's character. 恭喜你 卡尔 《辛普森一家》已经送来了卡尔角色的片花
Here's the real carl.And here is Carl,fully simpsonized. 这是卡尔本人 这是《辛普森一家》版的卡尔
And the simpsons episode,the simpsons episode with Carl will air sometime this fall. 《辛普森一家》 有卡尔的那集将于今秋播出
I can't imagine anything more exciting if you're a simpsons fan than to see yourself in a simpsons episode.Absolutely incredible. 如果你是《辛普森一家》的粉丝 真没有什么比能在剧集中看到自己更令人激动的了 太棒了
adj.难以置信的,不可信的,极好的,大量的
- Some planets run at incredible speed.某些星球以难以置信的速度运行着。
- Her answer showed the most incredible stupidity.她的回答显示出不可思议的愚蠢。
n.(作品的一段)情节,插曲,系列事件中之一
- The episode was a huge embarrassment for all concerned.这段小插曲令所有有关人员都感到非常尴尬。
- This episode remains sharply engraved on my mind.这段经历至今仍深深地铭刻在我的心中。
vt.潜行(隐藏,填石缝);偷偷摸摸做;n.潜行;adj.暗中进行
- He raised his spear and sneak forward.他提起长矛悄悄地前进。
- I saw him sneak away from us.我看见他悄悄地从我们身边走开。
标签:
脱口秀