第一, 迷你对话 A: I hate telling lies. 我讨厌说谎。 B: I cannot agree with you completely. I think sometimes it is necessary and helpful to tell a little fib. 我不能完全同意你的观点。我觉得有时候说谎是必要的,也是

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

文本: CALLER: ______(1)______, Mr. Teal. There's a rifle in the foliage to your right. Watch the woman standing on the balcony above the check-in desks. She will walk through the crowd and ask someone the time. You must kill that person, _(2)_ th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

We should call her. Who? Your wife. What good is that gonna do? Make me say the words I left you. I mean, I think she got it. I just left my other life for you. For you! Now, you were not expecting me, you've made that very clear. It's been a while.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Daniel caught a cold. He had fever and chills. His nose was running all day. He couldn't even stop sneezing. Daniel visited the doctor. He was told to rest and relax. Stay in bed for three days, said the doctor. Daniel did not listen. His friends wan

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

I am no coward,but what to make of this head peddling purple rascal altogether passed my comprehension. Ignorance is the parent of fear,and being completely nonplussed and confounded about the stranger, I confess I was now as much afraid of him as if

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Larry在帮李华写一篇报告,因为李华的电脑出了问题,她写的整个报告都丢了。今天李华会学到两个常用语:back to square one和killer. LH: 电脑出了问题,我写

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

今天分享的是lose track of的用法。 重点词汇 lose track of time 忘记时间 track n.痕迹,踪迹 stuck adj.被缠住的; 被难住的,不知所措; Girl when I'm with you I lose track of time 每当我和你在一起 我便遗忘匆匆

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Todd: So, Shona, we both say that we love running. Why do you like to run? Shona: Well, actually, the reason I enjoy running is because a few years ago. I started university. I got a little bit sad, a little bit depressed cause I was away from home f

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是worst-case scenario。 Worst-case scenario, 意思是做最坏的打算。 With the hurricane coming, we have to prepare for the worst-case scenario, 飓风正在逼近,我们必须做最坏的打算。澳大利亚国民银

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

昨天晚上Michael 和一个老同学一起出去玩,两个人都喝得酩酊大醉。现在李华 来找他一起去看一个新的艺术展览。李华会学到两个常用语:wasted 和 to get

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

这一天迈可准备和李华一起温习功课,在他们两人对话的时候,李华学到了两个 新词儿:

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Todd: Hello, Jason. You're from England. Uh, where are you from in England? Jason: I'm from South London. Todd: Oh, cool. South London. Why don't you talk about that for awhile. Jason: OK, well, London is a little bit colder that Japan, it's a little

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1. A 100,000-dollar reward has been offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever started the massive wildfire in Southern California. The fire has burned through more than 240 square miles of the Angeles National Forest. 2

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(九)月

今天Michael 正在设法买票和李华一起去看世界职业棒球赛的决赛。李华学到了 两个习惯用语:to strike out 和to pull something off。 M: Well, Li Hua, I struck out again

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Things aren't always white and black. Sometimes you gotta just wander out to the gray areas and do what you think is the best. 语音讲解 单词发音 wander vi. 徘徊;漫步;迷路;离题 aren't abbr.不是(are not) gotta adv. 必须(等

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

讲解 Today's key word is Homeless Homeless h-o-m-e-l-e-s-s 无家可归的 Homeless people have nowhere to live. Here is an example: In the worst-case scenario, you could become a homeless person. 最坏的情况是你可能会无家可归。 无家可

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(268) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Voice 1 Hello. Im Rachel Hobson. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Luis was born in Li

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Even as it was, I thought something of slipping out of the window, but it was the second floor back. 就在这种情况下,我还是想要从窗口跳出去,可是,窗子是开在二层楼的后背,没法跳。 I am no coward, but what to make of thi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

I ended up in the hospital once after a baseball practice. What happened was, I was on first base trying to run to second base, as you might know in baseball that's called stealing a base, so as I was stealing second base I tried to slide and rather

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

释义: give out 发布,发生故障,分发 give out 是机械或我们的身体机能停止正常运作(stop working)的意思,即发生故障(break down)。当然,最常用的形式为表示分发(distribute)。 例句: We can giv

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语