Cambridge 8 TEST 1 1. agree=concur=go along with=fall in with=go with v.同意2. sceptic and advocate=different attitude 不同的看法3. significance=impressive=meaning=sense n.重要性4. meditation: the practice of emptying your mind of thoughts

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

第74期:Being Lost 迷路 Y:Where are we now? Y:我们现在是在什么地方呢? X:Boy!I don't know.We're completely lost. X:啊!我不知道,我们完全迷路了。 Y:Oh,here comes a police officer.Let's ask her. Y:哦,一位警官过来了,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Section 3 Getting lost 迷路 Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me.对不起,不知道可不可以请你帮个忙。 Sure.What's up? 当然,什么事? I'm completely lost.I'm looking for the Empire State Building.我迷路了,我在帝国大厦。 Oh, this's easy. You can take

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

In fact, even the lower class citizens have access to a wide range of foods. They benefit directly from the power of the Roman empire, vast trade networks that bring in goods from thousands of miles away. When archaeologists looked the drain from one

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

UNIT 25 RADIO PROGRAMS(V) Lesson49 Part Ⅰ UNIT 25 RADIO PROGRAMS(V) Lesson 49 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Spot Dictation: Louis Braille( Ⅰ ) Everyone has heard of the Braille____ of reading for

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

释义: give out 发布,发生故障,分发 give out 是机械或我们的身体机能停止正常运作(stop working)的意思,即发生故障(break down)。当然,最常用的形式为表示分发(distribute)。 例句: We can giv

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

And you actually urge them to shoot as many holes in it as possible, 同时,我们会要求客户尽量找出其中的漏洞, because youd much rather know before you put in the feature than after. 因为我们喜欢在实现特性之前了解问题

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

A: Hi Mark. B: Oh, hi Stacy. A: How was your summer vacation? B: I worked over the summer at a restaurant. Have to make tuition money right? What did you do? A: I took summer school. I withdrew from two of my classes last year so I wanted to make the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

英语学习笔记: incredibly [?n'kred?bli] adv.极其;难以置信地 extremely [?k'stri?mli] adv.非常;极其 awful ['??fl] adv.极其 completely [k?m'pli?tli] adv.完全地 absolutely ['?bs?lu?tli] adv.完全地 I was incredibly full last

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I will never forget that Tuesday afternoon in the doctor's office. I had been feeling sick for a long time and my mum had taken me to hospital to have me examined. Two weeks ago, Dr Richards asked me a great many questions and took samples of my bloo

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

4 喜得贵子 3句英文任你选 We were happy to hear the news of the arrival of your son. 欣闻您喜得贵子。 All the best wishes to your little baby. 祝福您的小宝宝幸福平安。 Please take care of yourself after labor. 产后请照顾

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Is she a bit tongue-tied? Neil: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not find in your dictionary.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Todd: Nicola, you were talking to us the other day that you went diving in Australia. Nicola: That's right I did. Todd: Wow, so what was it like? Nicola: Well, actually it was quite scary to be honest. When I first started I did an introductory cours

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Sometimes it takes adverse conditions for people to reach out to one another Sometimes it takes bad luck for people to understand their goals better Sometimes it takes a storm for people to appreciate the calm Sometimes it takes being hurt for people

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

The Meaning of Life The Meaning of Life is to L O V E.Someone told me I was crazy to try to describe the meaning of life. I replied that I'm not crazy to suggest we can understand the meaning of life; when you think about it, the signs are all aroun

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

SCENE② F 赫伯特回座 过一会,唐走地来 【我来帮你搞定】 Don: It's not too late! She's still here. Get back over there. 唐: 现在还不迟!她还在那里。再回那边去吧。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: August 25, 2003 This is Bill White with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Plant scientists consider them fruit. Most other people think of them as vegetables. What

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Do-It-Yourself: How to Dry or Smoke Fish, Part 2 By Bob Bowen Broadcast: Monday, November 14, 2005 I'm Bob Doughty with the VOA Special English Development Report. Fishing in Minn

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

1. President Bush is defending his decision to commute a 30-month prison sentence for Lewis Scooter Libby. He's leaving open the possibility of a pardon, but insists Libby is not getting off scot-free . 2. Another terrorism suspect has been arrested

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

2009年高考试题英语听力(天津卷) 61. W: Im spending my vacation in Hainan this summer. Ive been dreaming about it for a long time. M: Thats wonderful. Im so jealous. 62. M: I dont suppose you're free to go skating on Saturday evening, a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力