to change hands 易手 英文释义 To be transferred from one owner to another. 例句 The new owners have rewritten the menu completely since the restaurant changed hands last year. 自去年这家餐厅易手以来,新老板彻底重编了菜单。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Holiday 节日 Different countries have different holidays. 国家不同,节日也不同。 The United States has various kinds of holidays. 美国有各种各样的节日。 In the USA, there is New Year's Day, The Fourth of July, Labor Day, Memor

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

People keep asking about this glow I have 'Cause I'm just not the same They say I'm walking different, talking different Looks like all of me has changed Magic is in my eyes, I can no longer hide When they look at me What they fail to see Is the love

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Today we have the second of two reports explaining how to prepare fish by drying or smoking them. We talked last week about the first steps of cleaning and salting freshly caught fish. The directio

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(一)月

A: Hello! How do I get more amenities? B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm not sure I understand. A: I'm talking about the free stuff, like soap and shampoo. B: Oh, I see. So, you're saying that you've already run out of your amenities. A: No, no. I've got plenty

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

1Blessed are all who fear the Lord , who walk in his ways. 2You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. 3Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

When youre making an argument, youre trying to get others to see your point of view. To do this, you need to present your argument and its supporting details in a clear and organized fashion. Otherwise, its going to be difficult for your audience to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

With Christmas upon us, many of us are much more likely to respond to charity advertisements featuring hardship and poverty. But in an article for the BBC, UK charity founder Georgie Fienberg argues for an end to what she calls pity aid, and for peop

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Love is a wonderful thing, but is it possible to fall in love with someone at first sight? Many people say they have done this. How can it be possible? Surely it takes a time to get to know someone and then fall in love. I think falling in love at fi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

A: Hi Mark. B: Oh, hi Stacy. A: How was your summer vacation? B: I worked over the summer at a restaurant. Have to make tuition money right? What did you do? A: I took summer school. I withdrew from two of my classes last year so I wanted to make the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

That's wonderful, said Wilbur. How is the plan coming, Charlotte? 那太好了,威尔伯说,盘算得怎样啦,夏洛? Have you got very far with it? Is it coming along pretty well? 盘算得差不多了吗?盘算得顺利吗? Wilbur was

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

And next to a threat we have never before seen -- a common medical device found in so many hospital rooms could be vulnerable to a cyber-attack, the FDA warning hospitals be on alert for hackers. Here's ABC's Aditi Roy. Hospitals across the country r

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

GRE词汇在美国留学时候是非常重要的,所以如果平常的时候将GRE词汇记忆融入生活,这样无论是考试时还是考试后都会为大家带来无限益处。下面就为大家介绍一下在平常的GRE词汇背诵方法,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

An initial investigation has indicated that the explosion at Kunshan could have been caused by dense clouds of dust that built up inside the workshop. But how does dust cause an explosion? Well, it's actually a well-known phenomenon. and the results

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

n Excessive Packaging Nowadays, the phenomenon of excessive packaging has becoming increasingly serious. Lots of packages have already deviated from their original function. Excessive packaging is a serious waste phenomenon, which deserves our specia

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

FIFA officials have said there are no plans to hold the 2014 World Cup in any country other than Brazil. Amid ongoing tensions in Brazil, rumours were suggesting that other countries may have renewed their bids following the opening of the 2013 Confe

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

今天我们要学的词是screen。 Screen, 有检查的意思。All women over 50 should be screened for breast cancer regularly, 凡是五十岁以上的妇女都要定期进行乳腺癌的检查。 美国全国铁路客运公司将首度开始对乘

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Key Sentences(重点句子) 555. I'm calling to ask you to attend a press conference at 3 o'clock this afternoon. 我打电话来是通知你去参加今天下午三点钟的一个新闻发布会。 556. Where will it be held? 新闻发布会在

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(二)On the night of the play, Jack was at the theatre early and he was already dressed in a policeman's clothes long before the end of the first scene. He certainly looked the part all right, he thoug

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We generally imagine aliens on a vaguelyEarth-like planet circling a distant star. We do not normally think of themliving out in space itself. 我们通常想象外星人住在绕着遥远的恒星运行,隐约像地球的行星上. 我们一般不会认

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻