Rearranging a flight A:Hi, United Airlines? This is Elizabeth parks calling. I have a reservation on the 2:30 p.m. flight to Shanghai this afternoon. B: Yes, Miss Parks? How may I help you? A: Well, Id like to reschedule my flight for the tomorrow

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Billy: See here? On and off. Press this button to change the stations. Jennifer: Cool! It's all FM! How do I adjust the volume? Billy: Press here. There're only two settings. [Jennifer puts the earphones on] Jennifer: I'm a genie in a bottle, baby! B

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

经典句型:The collar of the suit is still dirty. 西装的领子还很脏。 A:The collar of the suit is still dirty. 甲:西装的领子还很脏。 B: Let me have a look. I think you'd better have it cleaned again. 乙:我看看。我想最好重新

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Diego, Mexico speaker I would rather break up with someone because I like to be in control of things, so if someone breaks up with me, I wouldn't be in control of things, so that would change the status quo, and yeah, I would like break up with that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

2 What does the man mean? [A ]The football players have done very well. [B] The next competition starts next week [C ]The team needs more experience

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

belch, [beltʃ] v 打嗝;(火山、炮等)冒烟、猛烈喷出;n 打嗝;猛烈喷射 【例】Plant chimneys belch out dense smoke 工厂的烟囱冒出滚滚浓烟。 【记】读:白痴。人在打嗝的时候比较象白痴,而且白痴

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

The Fisherman and the Little Fish A FISHERMAN who lived on the produce of his nets, one day caught a single small Fish as the result of his day's labor. The Fish, panting convulsively, thus entreated

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

Out of a World of Darkness and Silence, Helen Keller Brought Hope to Millions Helen Keller proved people could overcome disabilities. VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Ray Freeman. Every week we tell about a person who was important

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

AGRICULTURE REPORT - How to Build a Windbreak By Gary Garriott Broadcast: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Farmers use different kinds of soil

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:问候 第一单元 问候 编者按 Americans have so many different ways of greeting one another! In fact, many times an American greeting will consist of several greeting questions strung together. It is very common to hear a friend

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

合理地描述自身的优点和缺点 Question:What are your strengths and weaknesses? 提问:你的优点和缺点各是什么? Hint:Talk about relevant strengths for the job and irrelevant weaknesses. If you can, mention a personal weakness t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

各国都有各种各样的乐坛新秀选拔大赛,Some Any这支一男一女的流行团体则是来自德国的一支通过选秀节目发迹的乐团,两个人分别是年仅十八岁的女孩Vanessa Meisinger和有着一半巴西血统和一般

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Todd: Al, you are a big movie fan? Al: Yes, I am. Todd: So as a big movie fan, what do you think about all the amazing technological special effects that they're doing now? Al: I think it's going to lead to a point where we don't need actors anymore.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dialogue A (A:Operator B:Mary C:Jim) A:Hello.Dodge Automobiles.How may I driect you call? B:Could I have extension 239,please? A:I'm sorry the number's engaged.Would you care t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: Nicola, you were talking to us the other day that you went diving in Australia. 妮可拉,你要向我们讲讲前几天你在澳大利亚潜水的事儿? Nicola: That's right I did. 是的,没错。 Todd: Wow, so what was it like? 哇,潜

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

There are people who will hold their positions with honor there are people who will not. If you doubt that all you have to do is thinking about the current scandal with Backdating of Stock Options. Here you have people in some of the most prospected

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Joy Smith is one of Spotlights write

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Todd: So, Lucinda, I met your boyfriend, Kwame, he's a nice guy. Lucinda: Yeah, he is. Todd: How long have you two been going out? Lucinda: Oh, gosh, I think around about two years, two, or two and a half years. Todd: Wow, that's a pretty long relati

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, JJ, I hear you've got a good living arrangement. JJ: I love it, and of course, you know, like any person, I was a little bit leery about living with roommates but at the same time I thought, living in a foreign country, I didn't want to iso

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Phobias are interesting things. Some of them are very serious and can have a really negative influence on life. The most common phobias are the fear of open spaces or closed spaces and the fear of heights and flying. Doctors say all phobias are treat

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟