I have conversations with my wife,Paul has conversations with his wife.many women have conversations all the time, we take the talk take the talk, better known for all of the world ,whatever but highptly speaking,at the end of day,and your husband ev

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

So, how are you Mr. Berry? Oh, dear, can’t he talk? No, but it’s alright. You can talk to me. Are you his wife, then? Not yet, but we’re getting married soon. It’s OK, John. You’ll be alrigh

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

[歌词大意] Don't Turn off the Lights 不要关灯 I don't have to tell you 我不用全部告诉你, What this is all about 我心里在想什么。 'Cause baby half the fun 因为这其中的乐趣

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

As I ended the last part of my story, I was speaking of that terrible evening when I played cards with a young gentleman called Glendinning. We were in the room of one of my friends at Oxford University. I had just realized that the young man, weak o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Reminding a co-worker A: Martin? Did you remember to bring back that software I lent you? B: Oh, Kate! Im sorry. It completely slipped my mind! A: Thats okay, Martin. If you could just bring it in tomorrow, Id appreciate it. B: Definitely. Im really

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

文本: S: You got the first one possible, so something important must have happened last night. Am I wrong? C: No. You're right. You're completely, exactly right. Bloody hell, I heard you were quick. S: It's my job. Now shut up and smoke. C: Ahem.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

【Transcript】 Don: It's not too late! She's still here. Get back over there. Herbert: I can't. Anyway, her 1) interests are completely 2) different from mine. Don: How do you know? Herbert: I talked about baseball and heavy metal. She was bored. D

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

I'm afraid that all the flights of September 12th are booked. 很抱歉,9月12日的机位已满了。 How about September 13th? 那9月13日的呢? It's fully booked at the moment. 现在都订满了。 I'm very sorry, but the flight is complete

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Hello, Sir. Are you still there? 您好,先生。您还在吗? Yes,I'm here. What details do you need from me? 是的,我在这里呢。你需要我提供什么样的详细信息? Did you check with reception at your hotel? 您到您住的酒店

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

各位亲爱的听众朋友,您正在收听的是可可英语早间课堂习惯用语节目,我是Juliet。 大家都知道我们中国有个斗转星移的成语,它最初来自唐代诗人王勃的诗词中,诗中曰:闲云潭影日悠悠,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

No one else thought so, but it turned out we were right. 其他人并不这样想,但事实证明我们做的没错 And as we evolved the Mac, it became very clear that, this was also a way of re-inventing Apple. 在研发Mac的过程中,我越发觉

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

One of the hottest cars at this years Geneva Motor Show is not a car. In fact, Toyotas i-ROAD concept vehicle could create a whole new category of vehicle. Toyota wanted to create a vehicle with the usability of a motorbike, but safer and more comfor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Surveillance is showing heavy Foot Clan activity. _________1_______ Lets rock and roll. Go This is our city. This is what I'm talking about. Like shadows in the night. Yeah! Completely unseen. What was that? Its a camera flash. Give me the camera. Oh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

She gets into her car. She puts on her seatbelt. She starts to drive. She drives at a good speed. It is not safe to drive too fast. It is also not safe to drive too slow. The traffic light is yellow. She slows down. The traffic light turns red. She s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

I don't need to count sheep because I'm very tired. 因为我太累了,所以我不需要数羊。 If you are not tired or you have difficulty falling asleep, you might want to try counting sheep. 但如果你不累或者难以入睡,你可能就会

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Its our 4th anniversary and to celebrate, were bringing back one of our most popular podcasts as voted for by you, the listeners. Weve freshened up the examples and explanations, and we hope youll enjoy this new version. When youre making an argument

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

Jerome Kern, 1885-1945: The Father of American Musical Theater Singers still perform Kern's songs today. VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about and play music by

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Todd: So, Alexandra, you said that you were born in Miami. Alexandra: Yes, I was. Todd: And you still live there? Alexandra: Yes, I am, I do live there, now. Todd: Has the city changed a lot? Alexandra: Actually it has. As a young kid, there was a lo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

He has a big window in his bedroom. His desk is in his bedroom. His desk is next to the big window. He sits at his desk. He looks east. He looks east toward the East River. The East River is about six blocks away. But he cannot see the East River. Bu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

It was Jennys fourth birthday. She was four years old. Her mom baked a cake for her. Her mom baked a chocolate cake for her. The cake had two layers. Her mom put vanilla frosting on the bottom layer. Her mom put vanilla frosting on the top layer. Her

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读