Tom Jankowitz took his coat off and threw it onto the seat in the airport lounge. He sat down and opened up his laptop computer, keeping one eye on the small television which showed the departure times of all the flights from the airport. Tom Jankowi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

93岁的老太太如何看幸福? A: Do you feel fulfilled? 你觉得幸福吗? B: I'm a happy lady. I'm 93 years old. I'm a very happy lady. 我是个快乐的女士。我今年93岁了,我是个非常快乐的女士。 A: How do you define happin

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素-解释与说明 第七节 解释与说明 59.No, its not that. 不,不是那样。 【疯狂实战】 A: Is that why you took off? (那就是你离开的原因吗?) B: No, its not that. (不,不是这样的。) A: Are you still mad at him? 你还在生他的气?

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Fred: So, after this horrible accident, how did life your change? What are... What could you say are your after thoughts of after surviving such an experience? Shibika: Right. Like, to be completely honest, in the beginning I was really upset and I w

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

《Letter to Me》 是讲一个成熟男人写了一封信,寄给十七岁时的自己。第一次听到这首歌时心马上静了下来,想起了自己的中学时代。回忆中有很多青涩岁月,有很多自己觉得不能逾越的崁,有很多的困惑迷茫。给十七岁的自己写一封信:不要为了分手而心如刀绞,你最终能够熬

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I ended up in the hospital once after a baseball practice. What happened was, I was on first base trying to run to second base, as you might know in baseball that's called stealing a base, so as I was stealing second base I tried to slide and rather

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

the rescue Flora heard somebody shouting. She looked around and saw Jeff running. Befor she could move,she heard a loud noise which grew to a terrible roar. She looked at Jell, who was waving his arms. She was so surprised that she couldn't move. She

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 2006年高考试题英语听力(广东卷)录音稿 Ⅰ. 听力(共两节,满分30分) 做题时,先将答案划在试卷亡。录音结束后.你将有两分钟的十问将试卷L的答案转 涂到答题卡上

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

How they celebrated women's day On March 8, Li Dong wanted to do something to celebrate women's day. He asked his father to help him. First, they did some housework which was always done by his mother. Li Dong cleaned the house completely and his fat

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Song:Bombastic love Artist:Britney Spears I, I'm here to testify That you're the only one I belong to I don't know where to start It turned into an art Not to show the world that it was you You made me realize not to comprimise The fact that you

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Sometimes I go whole days listening bored, half asleep I won't say anything that's worth a thing to me One day, suddenly, time took a turn that once felt so brief I blinked to see polite ghosts fading quickly What begins as an unguarded train of thou

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Words and Expressions automobile n.汽车,机动车 extension n.(电话)分机 engaged a.占线的 completely ad.完全;十分;彻底 quarter n.四分之一;一刻钟 receiver v.(电

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Words and Their Stories: Baseball Terms Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. Baseball is Americas national sport. So it is not unusual that many popular expressions come from baseball. But first, let me explain a little about

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Lesson 51 Run 1.I've completely run out of hope. 2.Run it by me again,if you don't mind. 3.I'm run down.I need a break. 4.I've run out of gas. 5.I had a run-in with my boyfriend. 6.Stop giving me the run-around. 7.We ran around together in high schoo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Todd: So, Alexandra, you said that you were born in Miami. Alexandra, 你说你生于迈阿密。 Alexandra: Yes, I was. 是的。 Todd: And you still live there? 你还住在那儿吗? Alexandra: Yes, I am, I do live there, now. 是的,我现在确

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

People keep asking about this glow I have 'Cause I'm just not the same They say I'm walking different, talking different Looks like all of me has changed Magic is in my eyes, I can no longer hide When they look at me What they fail to see Is the love

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. 语音讲解: 单词发音 witnessed /ˈwɪtnəst/ capacity /kəˈpsəti/ 连词发音 worlds apart /wɜːld $ wɜːrldzə

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Todd: Nicola, you were talking to us the other day that you went diving in Australia? Nicola: That's right I did. Todd: Wow, so what was it like? Nicola: Well, actually it was quite scary, to be honest. When I first started I did an introductory cour

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So one very popular conspiracy theory is the moon hoax. Jonathan: Yes, that's always a very funny one to hear people talk about. They saw this one program on Fox which had five or six points which look so impressive, you know, when you've got t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

If you don't have any discipline, you'll end up with absolutely no freedom, you'll end up being a slave to other people that boss you around. 如果你没有任何纪律,你最终就不会有自由,你最终会成为那些在你身边指东道西的

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文