Literature is one thing that makes me very happy. I have loved books of all kinds since I was very small. I dont know what I would do in life without novels, poems and plays. Its amazing how literature can change your life. It educates you, makes you

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

I don't know the key tosuccess, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. ~ Bill Cosby 我不知道成功的秘诀是什么,但是失败的关键就是满足所有人-比尔考斯比 Often, our stresses involve people:people not approvi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

单身美好 Good to be single Your life choices are contingent upon you and only you 你的人生选择只掌握在你的手中 When you're single, your choices completely revolve around you and what you want to do. 你在单身时,你的选择完全

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

This is Quarterback, I have a situation. Somebody is trying to kill me! Jack? Jack? Jack? Is work okay? Yeah. You know, you sold this as an office job? Why don't you sit down? Now, ____________1_____________. Keep in mind I don't have your PhD. Tokyo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Akane, Canada speaker Who in your family do you resemble most and why? Well, when I was little I used to resemble more like my father and so did my brother and everybody used to say that we looked like twins, but now, me and my brother look very, ver

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Phobias are interesting things. Some of them are very serious and can have a really negative influence on life. The most common phobias are the fear of open spaces or closed spaces and the fear of heights and flying. Doctors say all phobias are treat

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

Sound is something few of us rarely think about. Its always around us in one form or another. I even think theres sound if everything is completely silent. There is actually a famous song called the Sound of Silence. When I was a child, my parents or

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Todd: So JJ, I hear you've got a good living arrangement? JJ: I love it. Of course you know like any person, I was a little bit leery about living with roommates but at the same time I thought living in a foreign country I didn't want to isolate myse

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The owner of a missing cat is asking for help. My baby has been missing for over a month now, and I want him back so badly, said Mrs. Brown, a 56-year-old woman. Mrs. Brown lives by herself in a trailer park near Clovis. She said that Clyde, her 7-ye

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Why Didn't Earth Freeze Completely? Research published in the July 2 issue of Nature reveals one reason our planet didn't succumb to an enveloping ice sheet during glacial ages. Christie Nicholson reports. [The following is an exact transcript of th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

72 约翰斯·霍普金斯疟疾协会 DATE=7-19-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Johns Hopkins Malaria Institute BYLINE=Jill Moss (Start at 01'0

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

做完形填空题时,要特别注意副词和用作连接手段的词。下面是一些常用的副词和连接手段,希望考生能熟记。 副词 表示频率:always / frequently / constant

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Todd: OK, Mike you mentioned that you had eye surgery, so when you had your eye surgery, could you see after your operation? Mike: Well, that's.. no, I couldn't because I can't see anything out of my left eye, so when I had the operation on my right

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Chinese President Hu Jintao has cut short a visit to Italy for the G8 summit amid ongoing unrest in Xinjiang. Troops are on the streets after a curfew in Urumqi, Xinjiang's provincial capital, where ethnic riots (骚乱,闹事) on Sunday left 15

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

语言是相通的,真的如此吗?来看看这些神同步的表达吧~ 1. Blood is thicker than water. 是不是好直白的血浓于水!英文中文真就是一样的哟~ 2. Be able to do something in your sleep. 中文里可以对应我闭着

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

And some people will pity you in a way you will not like: and some may even laugh at you. 你总会感到内心些许压抑,或者某种耻辱。有人怜悯你,你却不乐意那种直白的表达方式,更有人索性嘲笑你。 O mamma! exc

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

In early spring, her eyes got itchy. He bought eye drops for her. He bought antihistamines for her. She took the antihistamines. They helped, but not completely. She didn't take the eye drops. Why don't you try the drops? he asked. She said she hated

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

单身美好 Good to be single You're not seeking approval 你不必寻得他人的认可 An unhealthy relationship is one that requires you to seek approval in anything and everything you do. 一段不健康的感情关系就会让你无论做什么事

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear. Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South Korea and United Arab Emirates, and four different parts o

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 What makes you afraid? Do yo

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight