李阳疯狂英语国际音标 第一节:前元音 No. 1 关键词:feel 今天你觉得怎么样? A: How are you feeling today? (今天你觉得怎么样?) B: I feel a lot better, thanks for asking. (我感觉好多了。谢谢你的关心

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

Lesson 67 Volcanoes 火山 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why does Tazieff risk his life like this? Haroun Tazieff, the Polish scientist, has spent

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

A factory plant belonging to the Shell Oil Company in the German city of Cologne has reported explosions, covering the plant in dense smoke. The number of casualties and the cause of the blast still remains unknown.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Unit 8 Asking and Directing the Road Conversation 1 A : Excuse me , sir . Is there a barber near here ? B : Yes , the nearest one is at the third cross of this road. A : I'm a stranger here . How can I get there , please ? B : Just walk down the roa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

Youre totally screwed if it doesnt work out. Wrong! This is a giant, lame load of BS. Youre not even close to being screwed. In fact, the worst case scenario is that things dont work out and you have to go back to doing exactly what you are doing rig

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

我蒙了我晕 英文表达犯糊涂 生活中难免会碰上脑子转不过来的时候,忘性大、犯迷糊、头脑不清楚,各种大脑出现bug的情况,英文里都是怎么说的? 1. Senior moment 这个短语通常是指人上了岁数

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

With the popularity of Internet, cyber crimes are a serious problem, peoples computer will be easily attacked, because cyber criminals are everywhere on the Internet. The personal computer is no longer safe completely, we must take the measures to de

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. It's cleanup time in Boston. Police evicted Occupy movement campers there this morning. Forty-six people were arrested, but police say the eviction was mostly peaceful. 2. You're looking at what's been called the largest anti-government protests t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(十二月)

Michael 和李华在复习功课,做完功课后他们准备去看电影。在今天的对话中,李 华会学到两个常用语:no way 和to bet。 L: Michael,准备好了吗?我们要去看电

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

I wouldn't give up my family for anything. Not for all the chocolate in the world. 语音讲解 单词发音 wouldn't 不会 chocolate n.巧克力,巧克力糖;巧克力色 连词发音 give up my for anything not for all 轻读重读 重读:an

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Doyouhavearecommendation? 你有什么推荐的吗? A:Wouldyouliketoordernow? 你想要现在点菜吗? B:Ican'tdecidebetweenthesteakandthefish.Doyouhavearecommendation? 我不知道是吃牛排还是吃鱼。你有什么推荐的吗? A:Well.Ip

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

unit 395 异地写信(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I just got a letter from an old high school buddy. A:我刚收到高中老朋友的一封信。 B:Really? That's nice. B:真的?那太好了。 A:He usually keeps me posted. A:他常给我写

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

英语学习笔记: an awful lot 很多,非常多 completely adv. 完全,彻底 incredibly adv. 难以置信地,很,极为 I thanked him an awful lot. 我非常非常感谢他。 We're having an awful lot of rain these days. 我们最近这几

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I think I told you in an earlier podcast that my daughter, who is 16 years old, attends a secondary school for girls. She has now completed Year 11, and has finished her GCSE exams. In September she will start at a sixth form college. Most of the oth

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

美国偶像Kelly Clarkson - Sober Artist: Kelly Clarkson Song: Sober And I dont know This could break my heart or save me Nothings real Until you let go completely So here I go with all my thoughts Ive been saving So here I go with all my fears weig

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Demian by Hermann Hesse Sometimes I attempted to imitate Demian and fix my will with such concentration on something that I was certain to achieve it. There were wishes that seemed urgent enough to me. But nothing happened; it didn't work. I could no

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

经典译文之诗歌赏析:初恋已逝 爱情停留 First loves thats exactly what they are those are the ones that introduced you to everything, made you love them, loved you back, and also broke your heart. But no matter how hurt you are,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Phoebe:Oh, like that's a word. 哦,说的好像是个词一样。 Rachel:Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together? 对,不过Monica,假如假如好不起来怎么办? Monica:Pheebs? Pheebs? Phoebe:Oh, well...'cause.... you

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

【句子对照】 Don't be a total birdbrain. The directions are completely clear. 别犯傻了,方向很清楚。 【关键俚语】 birdbrain (noun) 英:[offensive] a stupid, unintelligent person 中:愚蠢的人,轻佻的人

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国常用英语俚语

1 Have a crush on someone 迷恋,爱慕 当我们说Have a crush on someone的时候,意思是喜欢上某个人,这通常是指短时间内的迷恋或爱慕。 I had acrush on you in junior high school. 上初中那会儿我有段时间特别喜

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语