1. I had meant to say that... 我之前想说的是 2. Please give me a chance to explain... 请给我机会让我解释一下 3. What I really wanted to tell you was that... 我真正希望告诉你的是 4. I just want to make one point clear... 我只

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

13This is what the Lord said to me: Go and buy a linen belt and put it around your waist, but do not let it touch water. 2So I bought a belt, as the Lord directed, and put it around my waist. 3Then the word of the Lord came to me a second time: 4Take

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

A: What is the efficiency of this product line? B: It's about 85%. A:这个生产线的效率是多少? B:差不多85%。 2.Labor costs 人工成本 A: Why do we have such high labor costs? B: Our labor workers were from the state owned enterprise. A:我们的人工

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

音乐咖啡厅:写给自己的信Letter To Me If I could write a letter to me And send it back in time to myself at 17 First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid And then I'd say I kn

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Brad Paisley -- Letter To Me 写给自己的信 If I could write a letter to me And send it back in time to myself at 17 First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid And then I

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

英文歌词 Don't Love You No More by Craig David For all the years that Ive known you baby I cant figure out the reason why lately Youve been acting so cold (Didnt you say) If theres a problem we should work it out So why you giving me the cold should

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. 表示在国外、到国外等,是副词,不是名词,因此不能与 in, to, at 等介词连用;其前也不用冠词。如: He has gone abroad with his wife. 他已与他妻子出国了。 His son was living abroad. 他儿子当时住在

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sometimes it takes adverse conditions for people to reach out to one another Sometimes it takes bad luck for people to understand their goals better Sometimes it takes a storm for people to appreciate the calm Sometimes it takes being hurt for people

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chapter 45 第四十五章 I have said already that but for the hazard of a journey to Tahiti I should doubtless never have written this book. 我在前面已经说过,如果不是由于偶然的机缘到了塔希提,我是肯定不会写这本书的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

It showed an eagerness for adventure, a readiness for the hand-to-mouth, 这说明了她喜欢追求冒险,肯于忍饥耐劳; which the care she took of her home and her love of good housewifery made not a little remarkable. 后一种性格从她过

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

This is Mr.Robbins. 这是罗宾斯先生 Where you go, he goes. You'll be very well protected, Ms. Lance. Thank you. 你去哪,他去哪。你会被好好保护的,兰斯小姐。谢谢。 I hand-selected these men myself. The house and the grou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

[美文欣赏] Sometimes it takes adverse conditions for people to reach out to one another Sometimes it takes bad luck for people to understand their goals better Sometimes it takes a storm for people to appreciate the calm Sometimes it takes being

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I am sorry it has been so long since my last podcast. Thank you to all of you who sent me e-mails to ask what had happened and when would my next podcast be. No. I am not ill. No, I am not dead. No, I am not bored with podcasting. No, I have not run

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

The hiking is cancelled since it's raining cats and dogs. 徒步旅行被取消了,因为下着倾盆大雨。 Because of the heavy rain, he was late for school. 由于下大雨,他上学迟到了。 It was raining heavily yesterday when school w

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天分享的是fat chance的用法。 That was a joke. Haha, fat chance. 哈哈,别当真,那根本不可能 歌名:Still Alive (J.C. Mix) - remix 歌手:Jonathan Coulton Look so neat. Not for us. No fat chance. We're the mountain people. 歌

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

雅思写作素材:电视在现代社会中的角色 Does television play a positive or negative role in the modern world? Arguments 1. Television is now playing a very important part in our lives. 2. Television is not only a convenient source of e

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Subject: She is fit as a fiddle. 迷你对话 A: Hi, Clive. Nice to meet you. How is your mother now? 你好,Clive,很高兴见到你,你妈妈身体如何? B: Thank you. She is fit as a fiddle. 谢谢关心,她身体十分健康。 地道表

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

当时我就懵逼啦这句网络用语最早出自网络剧《名侦探狄仁杰》。 懵逼这个词语怎么用呢? 比如,很多苹果粉盼星星盼月亮的苹果发布会,被媒体称为最近史上最短的苹果发布会,此刻,果粉

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

重点词汇 shut down( Informal):stop from doing or saying something: 停工;完全关闭;停下;非正阻止去说,或做某事 After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down 第二次爆炸后,伦敦

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

新GRE填空题通常都是信息量充足型的,也就是题目的信息恰好是可以选出题目空缺的信息(相对来说阅读是信息量过剩型,而类反是信息量缺乏型,数学则是信息量不对称型的。出题人挖掉的空

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语