发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

B: you don't look too well. Maybe you should take the day off from work. Z: I couldn't do that. I have an important meeting to go to today. B: do you feel ok? Z: not really. After a 12-hour flight, I've got jetlag, and on top of that, I think I've al

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

This is bad! Oh, my gosh. This is awful! This is... Look at that, that is destroyed, completely. Ok, where're you going, what're you doing, what're you doing. I'm freaking out too, this is, this is ridiculous. Look at that, I don't know where... this

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

And so the very inexperience that in college had made me feel insecure and make me wanna play by others's rules. 无经验让我在大学时缺乏自信,让我愿意遵循他人的规则。 Now was making me actually take risks I didn't even realiz

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Todd: So, JJ, I hear you've got a good living arrangement. JJ: I love it, and of course, you know, like any person, I was a little bit leery of living with roommates but at the same time I thought living in a foreign country I didn't want to isolate

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

It is a staggering 2,700 miles longer than the first Great Wall of the Emperor Qin. There is no wood, water or stone in the desert. But the Han managed to build a wall that has resisted 2,000 years of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万里长城

街角的咖啡店生意惨淡,很少有人光顾,这样下去说不定就要关门了。这种情况用一个美国习惯用语来说就是,her business is on the line。To be on the line这个习惯用语的意思是处于危险状态,通常是

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

If you're seeking to reshape your life, reflect on the answers to these four questions to increase your awareness, expand your mindset, and change your outlook: 想要重塑你的人生,想一想这四个问题,提升认知水平、冲破思维边界

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

where in the world:究竟在哪里 例句: I think we're completely lost. We've been driving around for hours and I've got no idea where in the world we are. 我想我们彻底迷路了,我们在这开车兜了几个小时但还是不知道我们究

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Butterfly Effect 蝴蝶效应,是美国气象学家洛伦兹(Lorenz)在上世纪60年代提出的理论:一只蝴蝶在巴西扇动翅膀,有可能会在美国德克萨斯州引起一场龙卷风。喻指即使一个微不足道的举动,稍不

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

If I could write a letter to me And send it back in time to myself at 17 First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid And then I'd say I know it's tough When you break up after

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I'm not quite sure why you decide not to do it. You're too lazy to do it. It's too hard. 我不太确定你为什么决定不去做。你太懒了。这事太难。 You're afraid if you look for your passion and don't find it, you'll feel like you're

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Language Points 1. Travel to 4 places that none of your friends have been to, and travel like a local instead of a tourist. 去四个你朋友都没去过的陌生地方旅行,要体验当地生活而不仅仅是去观光。 2. Read 5 books you can

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

英语学习笔记: lame adj. 跛脚的,差劲的,很烂的,没有说服力的,无趣的 insane adj. 疯狂的;精神病的;极愚蠢的 Your joke is so lame. 你讲的笑话很无趣。 It looked really gross. 真的太恶心了。 You

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Jenny and Johnny乐队是由一对恋人组成的,Jennifer Diane Lewis和她的男朋友Johnathan Rice。1989年Lewis还出演过电影《绿野仙踪》。2010年Jenny and Johnny乐队发行首张专辑I'm Having Fun Now,单曲Scissor Runner也是

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

这个年轻的乐队成立于美国Franklin,Tennessee,当Hayley从她的老家Meridian搬到当地时遇到了同样热爱音乐的两兄弟Josh Farro和Zac Farro.随后bass手Jeremy Davis,Hunter Lamb加入乐队,他们给自己起了一个特

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Get rid of tiredness 摆脱劳累 YOUR FOOD 食物 If you are looking at what you eat for the reason to feel energized, then the general rules are: 如果你正在寻找能让你变得精力充沛的食物,以下就是基本的规则: 1) Eat when

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Apology and explanation Useful sentences I apologize. I must apologize. Pardon me. I am truly sorry. I beg your pardon? A thousand pardons for it. I just dont know what to say. I am afraid of brought you too much trouble. It was most careless of me.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 商务交际高手

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Today, I'm going to learn how to become a dad. My wife and I are gonna have kids soon, but I'm completely terrified and overwhelmed by that idea. 今天我要来学习如何当爸爸。我跟我老

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Letters that we don't send Say the things we mean most They remain inside us Haunting holding When I dream I can't sleep When I miss I miss you When I leave it always leaves me Wanting wanting Don't give up on me We may need a miracle Look at you The

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅