Todd: Hello, Jason. You're from England. Uh, where are you from in England? Jason: I'm from South London. Todd: Oh, cool. South London. Why don't you talk about that for awhile. Jason: OK, well, London is a little bit colder that Japan, it's a little

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

If you're seeking to reshape your life, reflect on the answers to these four questions to increase your awareness, expand your mindset, and change your outlook: 想要重塑你的人生,想一想这四个问题,提升认知水平、冲破思维边界

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

to be rife with 充满 英文释义To be filled completely with例句Our customer service operations were rife with problems that needed attention. 我们的客服运营部门到处都是要注意解决的问题。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Friendship Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

61. W: Im spending my vacation in Hainan this summer. Ive been dreaming about it for a long time. M: Thats wonderful. Im so jealous. 62. M: I dont suppose you're free to go skating on Saturday evening, are you? W: Actually I am. I was planning to go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 历年高考英语听力

Nobody英文版进军美国 韩国美女登上排行榜 韩国人气女子组合Wonder Girls凭借单曲《Nobody》,在美国Hot 100单曲排行榜上名列76位,成为历来打进该单曲排行榜的首位韩国组合。 Artist:Wonder Girls

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

ROME, Dec. 18 (Xinhua) -- Luis Enrique claimed he was living his happiest day as Roma head coach after his side beat Napoli 3-1 on Sunday. This is my happiest day on the Roma bench, the under-fire Spaniard was quoted by football-italia.net as saying.

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about and play music by songwriter Jerome Kern. He was the man who helped invent the modern musical play. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Jer

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(二)月

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Today we have the second of two reports explaining how to prepare fish by drying or smoking them. We talked last week about the first steps of cleaning and salting freshly caught fish. The direction

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Unit 60 Renting an apartment(1) 第60课 租公寓(1) R: Hi, I'm here to look at the one-bedroom apartment you have for rent. 承租者:嗨,我来这儿要看你们出租的单卧室公寓。 M: Okay, come right this way. ( They walk over to the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

The Snow Man 雪人 See, here's a man so fond of cold 看,那人喜欢寒冷 He cannot stand the heat, I'm told; 听说,它经不住炎热; The breezes of the summer day 夏日的微风 Would quickly make him melt away. 会很快将它销化于无

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

My parents named me Sarah, which is a biblical name. 我父母给我取名萨拉,来源于圣经中的名字。 In the original story, God told Sarah she could do something impossible, and-- she laughed, because the first Sarah, she didn't know wha

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A: So, did I tell you about my New Years resolution? Ive decided to go on a diet. B: And youre going to completely transform your eating habits, right? A: Exactly! Im going to cut out all that junk I eat; no more chips, no more soda, no more fried fo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Phil:Every year,Lukes birthday falls right around Thanksgiving,and so it gets lost in the holiday shuffle. Clare:One year we forgot completely,and we had to improvise a cake of stuffing. Phil:Which,by the way,he was fine with.Hes one of those kids,y

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Oh, Thea. 西娅 Are you ok? 你还好吗 Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just headachy, really. 是的,我没事,只是有点头痛 The car--is--is it-- 我的车,它,它是 The car isn't important right now. 西娅,别管车了 Do you remember

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

今天我们要学的词是doomsday。 Doomsday, 世界末日。The doomsday scenario is a repeated theme for science fiction and Hollywood movies, 世界末日是很多科幻小说和好莱坞电影不断重复的主题。The new disaster movie 2012

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

56 自然原因导致夏季食物中毒比率偏高 DATE=6-12-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - Food Poisoning in Summer BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

fall用作连系动词只限于和少数形容词或名词搭配。如: fall asleep The child soon fell asleep. 孩子很快睡着了。 While he was studying, he fell asleep. 他念书念得睡着了。 He fell asleep with the light still burning.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

When photographer Christopher Cline moved from Virginia to Minnesota, he was feeling homesick and sliding into a sad place in life. But then his girlfriend brought him Juji. Though the photographer wasnt keen on getting a dog at first, the adorable G

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Key Sentences(重点句子) 134.How may I direct you call? 您要哪里? 135.Could I have extension 239,please? 请转接分机239。 136.I'm sorry the number's engaged. 对不起,这个电话有人在打。 137.The line is free n

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语