时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季


英语课

   Oh, Thea.


  西娅
  Are you ok?
  你还好吗
  Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just headachy, really.
  是的,我没事,只是有点头痛
  The car--is--is it--
  我的车,它,它是
  The car isn't important right now.
  西娅,别管车了
  Do you remember what happened, sweetheart?
  你知道发生了什么吗,亲爱的
  You go away.
  我不想看到你
  Thea, please.
  西娅,别这样
  I said I'm fine.
  我说了我没事
  绿箭侠第一季
  Your father's even beginning to call me now.
  你爸现在开始给我打电话了
  Don't waste your minutes.
  不要浪费时间
  Your father is a jerk 1, but he's still your father.
  你父亲虽然是个混蛋,但他还是你父亲
  I think in his own way,
  我想他只是想
  I think he sees himself as protecting you somehow 2.
  他以为这么做可以保护你
  Yeah. He is really good at using my dead mother for an excuse for being 3 a jerk.
  是啊,他利用我过世母亲给自己辩护,这招很绝啊
  You never talk about your mother.
  你从没提起过你的母亲
  I was only 8 and I don't remember much about what happened.
  我那时才八岁,我记不清发生的事情
  But after... my father completely 4 shut me out.
  但在那之后,我父亲将我完全拒之门外
  And then he went away.
  然后自己走掉了
  He was gone for maybe a year or two.
  他走了有一两年
  I was 8 and he left me.
  我那时才八岁他竟离开了我
  That is who my father is.
  我看清了他的真面目
  He only cares about himself.
  他只考虑自己

n.(口语)笨蛋,性情古怪的人,急拉,肌肉抽搐;v.痉挛,急拉,急推,急动
  • Just keep that jerk off me.让那个笨蛋离开我。
  • The knife was stuck but she pulled it out with a jerk.那把刀子被卡住了,她猛地一拔,把它拔了出来。
adv.以某种方式,不知怎么搞地
  • Somehow,I never got the chance to learn.不知怎么的,我从来都没有学的机会。
  • But somehow,he got out.He's alive.可不知怎么的,他还活着出来了。
n.存在;生存;生命存在,生命,人, 本质;art.在,有,是
  • Can you explain to me the purpose of being?你能对我解释一下存在的目的吗?
  • What is the purpose of our being?我们生存的目的是什么?
adv.完全地,十分地,全然
  • She never completely gave up hope.她从不完全放弃希望。
  • I feel completely in the dark on this question.这件事使我感到茫然。
标签: 绿箭侠
学英语单词