绿箭侠第一季 第307期:搬入奥利弗家
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
This is Mr.Robbins. 这是罗宾斯先生
Where you go, he goes. You'll be very well protected, Ms. Lance. Thank you. 你去哪,他去哪。你会被好好保护的,兰斯小姐。谢谢。
I hand-selected these men myself. The house and the grounds are completely 1 secure 2. 我亲自挑选了这些保镖。房子和院子都很安全。
Please make yourself at home. 当自己家,不用拘束
You must be Taylor. How about I show you where I hide the good cookies? 你就是泰勒吧。我告诉你好吃的曲奇藏哪了,好不好呀?
Mr.Queen, whenever you're ready, I can take you to your next appointment, sir. The Lawton meeting? 奎恩先生,等你准备好了,我带你去下一个地方。去见罗通吗?
Yes. I just need to swing by the club and pick up my good suit. So, I'll meet you there. 是的。我得先去趟俱乐部,拿一下我的外套。你在那里等我吧
Of course, sir. You're leaving? 好的。你要出门吗?
There's something else I need to take care of. It's important. 我还有其他事要处理,很重要
More important than what's going on here? 比这儿的事还重要吗
No offense 3 to Oliver, but I think we need Mr.Robbins and his men more than him. 无意冒犯奥利弗,但我认为有罗宾斯先生和他的手下就够了。
You are the reason why we're here, and trust me, that wasn't easy to admit. 你是我们来这的原因,相信我,我很不乐意承认这一点。
You'll be fine. I promise. 你们会没事的。我保证。
adv.完全地,十分地,全然
- She never completely gave up hope.她从不完全放弃希望。
- I feel completely in the dark on this question.这件事使我感到茫然。
adj.无虑的,安心的,安全的;adj.牢靠的,稳妥的;vt.固定,获得,使...安全;vi.(海上工作人员)停止工;vi.(船)抛锚,停泊
- He found a secure foothold and pulled himself up.他找到了一个稳固的踏脚处并爬了上去。
- Extra men are needed to secure the camp against attack.需要增加兵力以保护军营免受攻击。
标签:
绿箭侠