Templeton crept into the crate and buried himself in the straw. 坦普尔顿爬进板条箱,钻到麦草里去。 He got out of sight just in time. 它正好及时不见。 Lurvy and John Arable and Mr. Zuckerman came along at that moment, 就在这时

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Don't be ridiculous, said Charlotte. You can't stay here. 别胡说了,夏洛说,你不能留在这里。 Zuckerman and Lurvy and John Arable and the others will be back any minute now, 现在,朱克曼先生、约翰阿拉布尔和其他人随时

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

My husband and I are both writers. During dinner conversations, we often tell our children about our working days. It wasn't clear how much they absorbed until one day I overheard my seven-year- old,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

My husband and I are both writers. During dinner conversations, we often tell our children about our working days. It wasn't clear how much they absorbed until one day I overheard my seven-year- old, Lucy, cry out in frustration at her five-year-old

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

It is tempting. Once you've figured this out, it is tempting to keep writing the same poem, or keep telling the same story, over and over, once you've figured out that it will gain you applause. 它也是很诱人的,一旦你要搞明白这个,它

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

What kind of story did she tell? asked Mrs. Arable. 它讲什么故事啦?阿拉布尔太太问她。 Well, began Fern, she told us about a cousin of hers who caught a fish in her web. 哦,弗恩说起来,它告诉我们,它的一个堂姐用它

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Avery noticed the spider web, and, coming closer, he saw Charlotte. Hey, look at that big spider! he said. It's tremenjus. 艾弗里注意到蜘蛛网,走近一点,他看到了夏洛。嘿,看那大蜘蛛!他说,大极了。 Leave it alone!

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Chapter 9 Wilbur's Boast 第九章 威尔伯说大话 A spider's web is stronger than it looks. 蜘蛛网比它看上去的样子结实。 Although it is made of thin, delicate strands, the web is not easily broken. 它虽然由纤细的丝织成,可

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

You lack a set of spinnerets, and you lack know-how. But cheer up, you don't need a web. 你少了一个吐丝器,你也少了这门技术。不过高兴起来吧,你用不上网。 Zuckerman supplies you with three big meals a day. Why should yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

You shall not die, said Charlotte, briskly. 你不会死。夏洛轻快地说。 What? Really? cried Wilbur. Who's going to save me? 什么?真的吗?威尔伯叫道,谁来救我? I am, said Charlotte. 我救你。夏洛说。 How? asked Wilb

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Charlottes Web by E.B. White 《夏洛特的网》(E.B.怀特) Why did you do all this for me? he asked. I dont deserve it. Ive never done anything for you. You have been my friend, replied Charlotte. That in itself is a tremendous thing. 你为什

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Mario Testino image of young Prince George released to mark his second birthday could melt a thousand hearts but is the young royal already being eclipsed by his younger sibling in the popularity stakes? 为庆祝小王子乔治两周岁生日,王

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It is true, said the old sheep. 这是真的,老羊说, Go to the Fair, Templeton. 上集市去吧,坦普尔顿。 You will find that the conditions at a fair will surpass your wildest dreams. 你会发现集市的东西好得你连做最疯狂的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

What makes you sound so down-hearted? 是什么让你的声音那么伤感呢? I should think you'd be terribly happy about this. 我以为这件喜事会让你快乐无比。 Oh, don't pay any attention to me, said Charlotte. 噢,别管我,夏洛

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

What's inside it? asked Wilbur.Eggs? 它里面都是什么啊?威尔伯问道,是卵吗? Five hundred and fourteen of them, she replied. 五百十四个卵。夏洛回答说。 Five hundred and fourteen? said Wilbur. You're kidding. 五百十四?

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

CHAPTER 19The Egg Sac 第十九章卵袋 Next morning when the first light came into the sky 第二天早晨,当天空一出现光线, and the sparrows stirred in the trees, 麻雀开始在树上活动, when the cows rattled their chains and th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

As he was dropping off to sleep he spoke to Charlotte. 当它要睡觉的时候,它跟夏洛说话了。 Sing me that song again, about the dung and the dark, he begged. 再把那支歌唱一遍给我听吧,关于肥料和黑暗什么的。它恳求

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Templeton kept out of sight. 坦普尔顿悄悄地躲着人们。 In the tall grass behind the cattle barn he found a folded newspaper. 在牛棚后面的高草丛里,它找到一张折叠的报纸。 Inside it were leftovers from somebody's lunch:

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Throw a party wait a minute. Did I throw a party and forget again? 等等,我是不是办了派对,结果自己忘了? -选自《灵书妙探》第五季 In California Yeah 在加利福尼亚啊 They still knew how to throw a party 他们明白如

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Today I would like to introduce to you a poem by Allan Ahlberg. Allan is a well known writer of poems for children. He used to be a school teacher, and he understands the things that interest children, and also the way that children speak. The poem i

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语