Life Chatting Room: Sex and the City Single Men and Women in Manhattan There are thousands, maybe tens of thousands of women like this in the city. We all know them, and we all agree they’re great.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

[00:04.24]Yes, of course, Lizzie, what other kind of engaged is there? 当然了,不然订婚要干嘛? [00:05.72]To be married? 你们要结婚? [00:10.56]Oh, for heaven's sake, Lizzie, don't look at me like that. 拜托,别用那种眼神看我

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-傲慢与偏见

【经典】两大童星,经典之音:Dream A Dream Charlotte Church,曾经的天籁美少女,英国最年轻的跨界女歌手,86年出生,12岁就发行首张专辑。而Billy Gilman是美国唱乡村歌曲的小童星,这两个人合作

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

This is AP news minute. 1. Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez was killed in a boating accident early Sunday. The 24-year old escaped Cuba to become one of baseball's brightest stars. Authorities say Fernandez and two other people died when their 32-foo

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(九)月

This is AP news minute. 1. Charlotte police chief says he plans to show video of an officer shooting a black man to slammed man's family, but the video couldn't be immediately released to the public. He said during a news conference Thursday that the

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(九)月

Now, a VOA Special English holiday program. January first. The beginning of a new year. As far back in history as we can tell, people have celebrated the start of a new year. Today, most people celebrate New Year's Day on January first. People obser

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(一)月

Todd: OK, Charlotte. You've been a teacher for quite a while. 好的,夏洛特。你做老师做了很久了。 Charlotte: Yeah, I started about three years ago, and my first job was in Jessif, in the east of Poland. I was promised that I wasn't go

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

图片1 die vi.死亡,消逝,平患,渴望,漠然,熄灭vt.死 例句:Flowers will soon die without water. 花如果没有水很快就会枯死。 dye n.染料,染色vt.染vi.染 例句:They used only natural color to dye th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Theresalittlegirl Inourneighborhood HernameisCharlotteJohnson Andshesreallylookinggood Ihadtogoandseeher SoIcalledheronthephone Iwalkedovertoherhouse Andthiswasgoingon Shewasswingin Yes,shewasswingin LittleCharlotteshesaspretty Astheangelswhentheysin

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

The Princess of Cambridge has finally been revealed to the world as Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - in a touching nod to her grandfather, her grandmother and her great-grandmother. 剑桥公主终于对外宣布她取名为夏洛特伊丽莎白戴安娜名

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Chapter 30 Sir William stayed only a week at Hunsford, but his visit was long enough to convince him of his daughter's being most comfortably settled, and of her possessing such a husband and such a neighbour as wer

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Chapter 28 Every object in the next day's journey was new and interesting to Elizabeth; and her spirits were in a state of enjoyment; for she had seen her sister looking so well as to banish all fear for her health,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Chapter 26 Mrs. Gardiner's caution to Elizabeth was punctually and kindly given on the first favourable opportunity of speaking to her alone; after honestly telling her what she thought, she thus went on: You are to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Chapter 22 The Bennets were engaged to dine with the Lucases and again during the chief of the day was Miss Lucas so kind as to listen to Mr. Collins. Elizabeth took an opportunity of thanking her. It keeps him in g

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

W: Hey.We're gonna be late for our apartment meetings. M: We're notgonna be late, Charlotte, because I canceled 'em. W: You don'twant to move in with me? M: I-I'venever wanted anything more. But it can't be like this. You--you have a nicelife carved

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Charlotte: Hey Jessica, you've got a brother called Kirk? Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am and we get along very well now. Charlotte: You get along very well now. How did you get along in the past? Jessica: Not v

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

How should I know? said Templeton. 这我怎么知道?坦普尔顿说, You asked for words and I brought them. 你要字,我就把它们带来了。 I suppose the next thing you'll want me to fetch is a dictionary. 我想你接下来该是要我去

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

It's cruel, replied Wilbur, who did not intend to be argued out of his position. 这很残忍。威尔伯回答说,它不打算被说服而放弃自己的立场。 Well, you can't talk. said Charlotte. 这个嘛,你没有发言权,夏洛说,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

There she is! Kate Middleton and Prince William have largely been keeping their daughter, Princess Charlotte, out of the public eye, but on Sunday, Nov. 29, the proud parents shared two images of their little girl with the world via Instagram. 看,这

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

歌词: Song:Any Minute Now Artist:Charlotte Martin Zipped up my mouth* My tongue split the hemisphere My tongue split the hemisphere Should I spit the words out On a little piece of broken mirror A little piece of broken mirror My reflection i

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅