As soon as the children got on the bike path again, they tried to figure out their conversation with Hilda. We didnt get any answers about the Clover Dodge statue, Violet said. Henry disagreed. Oh, but we did. Now we know Hilda definitely took things

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 91 The Mystery at Skeleton Poi

Henry and Jessie took the stone steps to the tower two at a time. Light on their feet, they didnt make a sound until they reached a landing. There they stopped to catch their breath near a small window. Were safe for now, Henry whispered. William is

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 91 The Mystery at Skeleton Poi

After breakfast the next morning, the Aldens made their lunches in Cousin Charlottes kitchen. While they were bagging their lunches, the phone rang. Jessie ran for it, and the other children listened in. Cousin Charlotte! Were fine. We just got our l

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 91 The Mystery at Skeleton Poi

The children rowed along, enjoying the lake, the birds flying overhead, and the nice easy sound of the lake lapping against the boat. I have to admit, this is kind of fun, Jessie said as she pulled the oars of Charlottes yellow rowboat through the cl

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 91 The Mystery at Skeleton Poi

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 雾都孤儿.Oliver.Twist

This is AP news minute. 1. The family of Keith Scott has released the cell phone video of the shooting in Charlotte, North Carolina. On the video, you can hear officers tell Scott to drop something. But it is unclear from the footage if he has the we

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(九)月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: We'd like to think America is the land of equal opportunity. But that depends on exactly where in America you live. It's often said that you can predict the futures of many kids by finding out the zip code where they grew up. An

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

北卡罗来纳州-奥巴马连任关键州 This week, the U.S. Democratic Party holds its national convention in the southern city of Charlotte, North Carolina to officially name incumbent Barack Obama as its nominee for president in the November el

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年9月

05Having Doubts About Getting Married GLOSSARY wedding party the group of people who are officially part of a weddingceremony and stand next to the people who are getting married during theceremony* All the women in the wedding party wore long purple

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之就医和人际交往

Making Soups and Stews Charlotte: Mmm, something smells good. Mohamed: Hey, put down that lid! Charlotte: Sorry, I just wanted to see what youre making. Mohamed: Im making chicken soup. Charlotte: Im really in the mood for a hearty stew. Theres nothi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Victoria: Missed you at breakfast. Charlotte: Not hungry. Victoria: Charlotte... We'regoing to have to discuss our communication problems at some point. And ratherthan dwelling on the past, I think the remedy for us would be to find somecommon ground

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Goodness, Grandfather said when his grandchildren returned from Skeleton Point. You look as if youve seen a ghost. Not a ghost, Grandfather a monster in Shady Lake! Goodness, that must have been quite a fright, Grandfather said. What about the Walkin

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 91 The Mystery at Skeleton Poi

The Alden family loved nothing better than long family car trips. They enjoyed playing games, telling stories and jokes, and having roadside picnics. Even in the car, they kept themselves busy with jobs. Grandfather Aldens main job was driving, of co

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 91 The Mystery at Skeleton Poi

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Two thousand ten was a good year for American farmers. They earned an estimated eighty-two billion dollars. That is almost one-third more than they earned last year. And it is twenty-six percent hig

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Just Saying play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0004:05repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. OPHIRA EISENBERG, HOST: All right. Charlotte

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Todd: OK, Charlotte. You've been a teacher for quite awhile. Charlotte: Yeah, I started about three years ago, and my first job was in Jessif, in the east of Poland. I was promised that I wasn't going to have to teach any beginners, or any little chi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

NEW YORK Most businesses in the United States are small, family-owned enterprises. Typically, a son or daughter joins a parents company but, increasingly, young entrepreneurs are hiring their parents. That's the case with Alexandra Ferguson's home de

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

'Cruel Beautiful World' Was Inspired By Two Haunting Relationships play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0007:07repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Fla

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Essence of things 事物的本质 词汇扫描 master 硕士学位 essence 本质 英文原文 Wondering why my niece, Charlotte, was returning to college to get a master's in philosophy, I asked, What can you do with a degree like that? Well, she ex

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A story in abandoned hospital, what happened there Maggie: Susan~ Susan: What are you doing up?? Maggie: She's coming. Susan: For goodness sake, I told you I didn't want to talk about that any more! Maggie: But I can feel it. Susan: Get back to bed!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音