Afghanistan Peace Talks Stuck on Issue of US Bases A former Afghan Taliban official is reporting little progress in negotiations between the Taliban and the United States. The two sides are attempting to reach a political settlement to end the war in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

I did a good deed Oct 28th, Saturday Fine This afternoon on my way to the cinema, I saw a case fallen off man's bike. I shouted out to the man to stop, but he didn't hear me and run away. I was wondering what to do. When I had an idea, I stopped the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Just like the spread of disease Debt and guilt or guilt and decree The masters that we please Yet if we seek help for infirmities We are made twice the sons of hell as before Reach out your hand Reach out your hand Only to be plagued by disease Reach

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

A: My assistant called and said that you had received a response to our counteroffer. B: Yes, the buyers called me just an hour ago. A: Did they accept the counteroffer? B: They came back with their own counteroffer of five thousand less than you wan

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

第52期:赠送礼物 这是我们公司送给您的礼物。 Here's a present for you from our corporation. For example: A: Here's a present for you from our corporation. 这是我们公司送给您的礼物。 B: Well, this is a surprise. It's very

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: What did the buyers offer us on our house? B: With the original asking price at three hundred thousand dollars, the buyers are willing to pay two hundred ninety thousand dollars. A: I am really pleased with that offer. B: I agree that the offer is

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

1. accepted,公认的; accepted是从动词accept的过去分词过来的,动词accept表示接受; accepted有被接受了的意思,在段中表示被承认了的,公认的。 eg:China is accepted as different culture. 中国之于西方,是作

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms. 我们很欣赏你们产品的高质量,但是我们不能接受你们的价格。 We appreciate the good quality of your goods but u

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

We have decided to accept your order. 我们已经决定接受您的订单。 Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order. 格林先生,我们已经决定接受您的订单。 Thank you for your quick feedback. 谢谢您给我们的快速回复。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

BBC News with Eileen Macue. Iraqi forces say they've recaptured a town near the city of Mosul as a major offensive against Islamic State militants continues. Elite troops targeted the town of Bartella in an assault supported by helicopter gunships. D

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

9. We don't give discounts. 本店概不还价。 还能这样说: We don't have any discount. No more discounts are allowed. 10. You get what you pay for. 便宜没好货。 还能这样说: It's too cheap to be good. The higher the price is, th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

导购口语: Credit cards are not accepted. We only take cash. 我们只接受现金付款,不接受信用卡。 We accept / take foreign currency. 我们接受外币付款。 We accept / take US dollars. 我们接受美元付款。 语句解析:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: We don't take tips here, but thank you anyway. 谢谢您的好意,我们这里不收小费。 Thank you very much, but we don't take tips in China. 谢谢您的好意,不过在中国我们不收小费。 We don't accept tips, and th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

True Love 真爱 True love is not demanding. 真爱不是为了满足需求 Your partner should never ask you to change if you're truly loved. 要是真正爱你的人,他是不会要求你为他改变的。 And if you truly love your partner, you

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Why are you not reaching the success? 你为什么没有成功? You reject outside influences. 你拒绝外部的影响。 A lot of people see the influence ofothers as a weakness, or worse, a restriction or even pollution of their innate creativit

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

What's this?And what's it a letter saying.we'd like to invite you to,I mean,what it actually look like?I'm fascinated. 这是什么 上面写着什么 是一封邀请信吗 看起来是什么样子 我对此很感兴趣 I think it's a printed letter

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Hello. 喂 Hi, mom said I'm supposed to remind you 老妈说我应该提醒你一下 to pick up for lunch. 别忘了回家吃午饭 Was I supposed to have lunch with her today? 我今天应该回家吃午饭吗 She said she left you like 5 messages. 她

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

(1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信…… 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date. 2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay. 3. We await a good news with patience

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

a-----accept(接受) “世上没有十全十美的人”。记着,你爱他,就必须接受他的一切,甚至他的缺点。 b——belief(信任) 不信任对方,经常以怀疑的口吻

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

道歉信写作常用句型: 1) I am awfully/terribly sorry for what I have done. 2) I feel very guilty for what I have done to you. 3) I am afraid what I have done has caused many inconveniences to you. 4) I regret to inform. you that I am unable

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语