Unit Five Check out counter ( a customer approaches the check out counter) A: How much do I owe you? B: Let me see. There are two thousand four hundred and sixty Yuan all together. A: Oh, its a big money. Do you take cheques? B: Sorry, we only accept

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

星级典句: 第一句:We hope you will quote your rock-bottom price to avoid only too small profit for us. 我们希望您能给出底价,否则我们的利润会很低,我们将不得不从其他地方购货。 A: How do you think about ou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

提供 Offer 提供某物 Offering Your Here is Need? Fancy some? Will you have? Would you like some ? wont you have some.. ? Would you care for ? This is for you ? Thats for you. Please take it . Do you have it. How about ? What would you say to Why dont

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

经典句型:I will pay in cash. 我要用现金付款。 A:How do you like to pay? 甲:您想如何付账呢? B:I will pay in cash. Here is the money. 乙:我要用现金付款。给你钱。 A:Here is your receipt. 甲:这是您的收据。 经典句

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经典句型:Can I write a check? 我可以用支票吗? A:How are you going to pay? 甲:您打算如何支付? B:Can I write a check? 乙:我可以用支票吗? A:Yes, you can. 甲:可以。 经典句型:Do you accept credit cards? 可以用信用

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery To feel it in one's bones The proposal looks okay but I just feel something's not right with it. I can feel it in my bones. I think we need to take a deeper look at the proposal and make double sure it's as good as they

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

I'd like to change my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month. 我想更改我预订的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。 Ok. 好的。 Can you change the reservation then, please? 能请你修改一下预订吗? I'm afraid

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

「英文学习笔记」 其实,关于奥斯卡大礼包还有一度曲折的往事。当时,也就是在2001年的时候,这个礼包是有官方发放的,可惜后面被国税局给税了,于是官方版的大礼包在2005年就crack down了

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

There are always going to be people who are smarter, better looking, more sociable, and just all around better than you. In fact, you'll learn there are lots of people who fit that description. To be happy, then, you have to learn to accept yourself

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Life comes with many challenges We just need to accept changes These are just tests for us to pass To live life the way it must. Because after failure there comes success And we can have this with hope's presence. 生活充满许多挑战 我们需要接

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Both male and female colleagues often resist working with a woman who has negotiated for a higher salary 不管是男性还是女性都会拒绝和一个讨价还价、争取更高薪水的女性共事, because she's seen as more demanding than a w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

accept这个词的接受这一层意思为大家所熟知,但在历年真题中经常考查它的另外一层含义承担。例如,2006年翻译中有这样一个句子 His function is analogous to that of a judge, who must accept the obligation

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

…[Break a Bill] A:Hello,Modern English,Drew speaking. 你好,洋话连篇,我是Drew. B:Hello,Drew,It's Marco again.I have some questions to ask you. 你好,我是Marco.我有几个问题要问你

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to exten

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Okay okay He's got my number and You can't you can't Warn me baby here I am Either you make the time Or just forget me I'm not I'm not Tryna run your life That's why that's why I'm nobody's wife But when I want when I want it You gotta be ready I don

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A: Your office called and said that an offer came in on our house. B: Yes, the offer came in less than an hour ago. A: How good of an offer did we receive? B: Their bid was two hundred eighty thousand dollars, and you said that you wanted three hundr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Education Report - Applicants Ask Colleges: Why Should I Accept You? Schools compete for students who receive multiple offers of admission. Transcript of radio broadcast: 30 April 2008 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. May first is a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(五)月

第69期:支付方式 Im afraid we only accept payments by L/C. 恐怕我们只能接受信用证付款方式。 A:Do you think this is acceptable to you? A:你认为你可以接受这种结算方式吗? B:I'm afraid we only accept payments by L/C.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

第62期:询盘 Can I hear your comments on our products? 我想听听您对我们产品的意见。 A:Can I hear your comments on our products? A:我想听听您对我们产品的意见。 B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard an

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: So how much did the buyers bid on our house? B: Your asking price was three hundred thousand dollars. The potential buyers offered two hundred ninety thousand dollars. A: Thats a great offer! B: Yes, it is a good offer. Before you accept, we shoul

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话