W:Gorge, look at the long waiting line. I am glad you‘ve made a reservation. M:More and more people enjoy eating out now. Beside, this place is especially popular with the overseas students. Q:

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

A Letter of Apology Sep.10th,2008 Dear Mr Wang, I'm writing you this letter to apologize for my failing to hand in the paper on time. I'm very sorry for the convenience brought by my delay. Please accept my sincere apology with gratitude. The reason

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Practice speaking English whenever you have time. Practice makes perfect, you know. 我很快洗个澡,然后让我们边喝咖啡边谈。 I'll take a quick shower,after that,let's talk over a cup of coffee. 也许我们可以请Carl叔叔来修车。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Unit 7 Counteroffer 还盘 Basic Expressions 1. Our counteroffer is as follows. 我们还盘如下。 2. Our counteroffer is well founded. 我们的还价是很合理的。 3. Your counteroffer is not up to the present market level. 你的还价是不符

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

Unit 11 Acceptance 接受 Basic Expressions 1. Our price is quite reasonable and other buyers in your market have accepted it. 我们的价格很合理,已经为你们市场的其他买主所接受了。 2. Please accept our offer and confirm the a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

美元和甜甜圈在一起,竟然有这个意思 神奇的俚语,总是给我们不断的惊喜,今天就来分享一个由两个我们常见的单词 dollars和 donuts组合在一起的表达。 Origin In earlier days when a dollar was worth

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Okay okay He's got my number and You can't you can't Warn me baby here I am Either you make the time Or just forget me I'm not I'm not Tryna run your life That's why that's why I'm nobody's wife But when I want when I want it You gotta be ready I don

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

第18期:谢绝职务 我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。 I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us. For example: A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us. 我想通知你可以来我们公司上班

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

We all get confused at times, but prolonged periods of confusion can cause us to feel that we are stuck in a never-ending, foggy web of uncertainty. 人人都有迷失之时,但过久地陷于其中只能让我们觉得被困在迷茫无尽的不确定

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

5. We'll not pay until we see the shipping documents for the goods. 见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。 还能这样说: We prepare to pay when goods are received. You can receive the payment as soon as you deliver the goods. 谚语:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Make sure to get people's names right when sending out the invitations. 发邀请函时要确保把姓名写对。 Make sure to get people's names right when sending out the invitations. 发邀请函时要确保把姓名写对。 I'll pay attention t

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

New Zealand PM sends nation's congratulations on pregnancy to royal couple

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

shoddy的意思是“劣质的、劣等的”。它是怎么来的呢?这还得从美国内战说起。 最初,shoddy并没有“劣质的”这一含义,而是指“用加工高级毛织品时剩

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner rejected Iran's latest move on its uranium-enrichment efforts as a diplomatic pirouette. In an interview on French radio, Kouchner said it was out of the question the international community would accept an Ir

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

I canrememberaspecific thanksgiving: where there wasno moneyforfood, and where someservice organization cameby anddelivered foodto ourhouse. Mydad didntwant toacceptit, but hefeltlike hehadto. 我还记得有一个特别的感恩节, 我们没有钱没

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

1. I am anxious to know about the outcome. 我很想乱放面试的结果。 还能这样说: I am eager to get the result of the interview. I am anxious to know the outcome of the interview. 应用解析: be on the anxious seat 坐立不安,如坐

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

预定单人房 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can I help you? A:能为您效劳吗? B:Wait a minute, please. B:请稍等片刻。 A:Have you made a reservation? A:您预订了吗? B:No, I'd like to book a single room with one double bed. B:没有,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Friends change, the faces will rearrange. When will tomorrow be yesterday? I know what I want to come next. I don't know what I'm becoming. A town grows and watch as they build it, This happens brick by brick. You can't tell how long it'll stand, And

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Head of the main Syrian opposition coalition in exile is calling on President Bashar al-Assad to clarify his call for dialogue. Moaz al-Khatib has said he is willing to accept talks with Assad, provided the Syrian government releases detainees and re

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Subject: I hope your idea takes wings. 迷你对话 A: Boss, Im too tired, so I want to resign and work as a teacher. Please accept my resignation. 老板,我很累了,我想辞职然后去做一名教师。请接收我的辞职。 B: It seems th

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语