World Car-Free Day is a very important holiday on the environmental calendar. Every September 22, governments, green groups and ordinary citizens highlight the damage cars are doing to the Earth. The day is a reminder that we do not need to rely so m

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Unit 12 DIALOGUE Ⅰ Nuclear Technology for Civil Use A: Does unclear technology mean anything to you? I've just been to an exhibition on the application of nuclear technology to civil use. Do you wan

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说: I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。) 如果表示赞成,可以说: That's a good idea. (是个好主意。) 或者说

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: Have the owners come up with a counter-offer to my offer to buy their home yet? B: The owners have counter-offered three hundred and thirty-five thousand dollars. A: Should I accept their offer? B: There are two ways to respond. You can either com

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

1)有些形容词(包括已变为形容词的分词)可以接不定式。 【例如】 I am eager to see him and tell him the truth. I am sure to pass the exam because I have made very good preparation. 这样用的形容词多是表示感情的。如:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

表示欢迎 中国酒家欢迎您。 A: Good morning, madam. Welcome to China Hotel. 早安,夫人,中国酒家欢迎 B: Good morning. 早安。 同类问句: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our restaurant. 晚上好,先生、夫人。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Im Sorry! 对不起,道歉的艺术 Apologizing is not as simple as saying Im sorry. 道歉不仅仅是简单的说句对不起。 Truly thoughtful apologies repair and rebuild relationships but thoughtless or insincere apologies may do more harm t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

13. We would also accept a certified check as well as a direct bank remittance. 我们也接受保付支票或是银行直接汇款。 还能这样说: Either certified check or direct bank remittance is all right. We accept payment by certified ch

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

与外商进行商务谈判时大多用英语进行,所以这个时候我们要注意避免跨国文化交流产生的歧义,交谈时尽量用简单、清楚、明确的英语,不说易引起对方反感的话语,如下列这些词语中就带

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Chapter 8 The Non-Dealer 谈判傀儡 ... Peter: This is an excellent offer. I don't know why you don't just accept it. Paula: It's not even close to reasonable, and you know it. ...(对话详见 Disk 2-5) For Your Information(背景介绍) If negotiations are

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

经典句型:Let's talk about the terms of payment. 现在来谈谈付款方式吧。 A:Let's talk about the terms of payment. 甲:现在来谈谈付款方式吧。 B:We only accept payment by irrevocable LC payable against shipping documents. 乙:我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

The politician A gangster wanted to corrupt a politician. He offered a fancy diamond watch in return for a favor. The politician said, It's bribery. I can't accept it. The gangster said, I'll sell you the watch for $20 dollars instead. The politician

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【阶梯英文】 hope infinite hope lose infinite hope We must never lose infinite hope. We must accept finite disappointment,but we must never lose infinite hope. 【阶梯中文】 希望 无限的希

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

You can't stop change from happening in your life. What you can do is accept that it's inevitable and you just have to adapt. This is why you can't stop learning, and you can't stop growing. When you learn to adapt, you pick up something you haven't

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

能言善辩 ☆Shall we sign the agreement now? 我们现在签协议好吗? ★OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字了。 ★We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

很多人都不懂得如何拒绝上司指派的工作。其实,在合理范围内拒绝附加的工作量,是对自己已有工作质量的保证,老板通常会体谅。因此,当你觉得无法完成工作时,一定要学会拒绝。 I h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

谈判中间休息 商务谈判,有时候由于双方业务的规模很大,会议时间也会很久,那么谈判过程中,人的体力脑力都受到极大挑战。如何适时提出休息,本期节目将为您解答。 Shall we talk about

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

overdue adj. 逾期的 Our records show your account has a balance of $1000 sixty days overdue. 我们资料显示你们帐户有笔一千美元的欠款已逾期六十天。 payment terms 付款条件 I'd like to know what payment terms you'd accept

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语必备1000字

《绝望主妇》原句: A car? A modelling academy? You should have discussed with these gifts with me first. Im sorry kids but we can not accept them. 单词词组讲解 Should have discussed 虚拟语气 发音讲解(连读和吞音) Should

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 小紫带你轻松学美剧

The Divine Romance Our life defines it! Yet we long for it, we think about it, we try to visualize it and we philosophize about it. We all have it in us to be one with God. We fail to notice it because we are so blinded by the matrix. We think that i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文