展会谈判交流英语句型(下) A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment. B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. A: That's fine. - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

5. And if one received a grape without having to provide her token in exchange at all, the other either tossed her own token at the researcher or out of the chamber, or refused to accept the slice of cucumber. 【分析】复合句。本句主干为t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

(一) We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为你准备好报盘了。 Please make us a fax offer. 请给我们传真报盘。 Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 请把上次合同中订的那

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

unit 255 现金结账 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Delicious! The restaurant is fantastic. Thank you very much. A:真好吃!这家餐馆很不错。非常感谢。 B:My pleasure.(To the waiter) Bill, please. B:这是我的荣幸。(对服务生)

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

讲解文本: out of the blue 出乎意料,突如其来 There are so many things out of the blue in our life. 生活中就是有这么多出乎意料。 The job offer came out of the blue. 这个工作机会来的很突然。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

THE MAKING OF A NATION #77 - 1850 Compromise, Part 1 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, August 26, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English. (MUSIC) Presiden

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown? Yes, this is he speaking. Who's speaking, please? I'm sorry, he is not in now. Would you like to leave a message? Mr. Brown is on another line now. Hold the line a moment, please. May I have Ext. 5883? I can't hear yo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.W: Congratulations to you on your success! 祝贺您取得成功。 G: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。 2. W: Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your cooperation! 请接受我对您的合作表示最衷心的祝贺。 G: Thanks. 谢谢

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A blonde was being interviewed by the Chief of Police for an opening in the local Police Department. The chief said that before I hire you I have to ask a few questions. Chief: First how much is 1 and 1. Blonde ElevenChief: Well I guess I will accept

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

今天我们要学的词是holdout。 Holdout, 指坚决不肯让步的人。Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas was the last Democratic holdout to agree to a full floor debate on the health care bill in the Senate, 阿肯色州的林肯参议员是最后一个

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1. Realize that life isn't always fair. Accept what you must, and change what you can. 要知道生活并非绝对公平。接受既定命运,改变你所能改变的。 2. Think before you act. A moment of carelessness or anger can cause years of

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MILAN, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder said on Saturday that he will make up his decision wheter or not accept Galatasaray's offer by Monday. I'm fine. It is a big decision I have to take, so I don't think it will be made b

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.President Barack Obama made a campaign-style pitch for his massive economic stimulus plan. Obama traveled to Elkhart, Indiana today in hopes of winning support for a package that has become the first big test since taking office. 2.In Beijing, fla

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(二)月

A: When can you effect shipment? Im terribly worried about late shipment。 B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest。 A: Thats fine。 - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。 - 我们最

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说: I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。) 如果表示赞成,可以说: That's a good idea. (是个好主意。)

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

t019f05ec842e578efb.jpg A: I got the offer to work as a department assistant in IBM yesterday. A: 我昨天收到了IBM公司发来的签约通知,担任部门助理一职。 B: Cool! Congratulations! B: 帅!恭喜啊! A: Thank you! But now I have

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

How to Overcome Your ShynessShyness is the cause of much unhappiness for a great many of people. All kinds of people describe themselves as shy. Shy people are anxious and self-conscious; that is that they are excessively concerned with their own app

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

释义: take on 担负,对抗 take on 有很多含义,最常用的就是表示担负(极度)困难事情的责任(accept a job or responsibility), 雇用(hire), 呈现某种形象。另外,也可以用作展开斗争。 例句: I'm

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

I am a fisherman. I just caught a boat-load of fish, and I want to exchange all these fish for a new suit. Without an exchange medium, his is very difficult to do. But with an exchange medium, its easy. 我是打鱼的,刚捕了一船鱼。我想

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【打招呼九句】 : 打招呼,除Greetings 之外九句最常用的招呼语 。 只要是朋友都能用的: How's everything? 一切都好? What's up? 近况如何? What's new? 有什么新鲜事? What's happening? 在忙什么? 任何时后都

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语