In a catastrophic emergency, you take gaint panic breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. 语音讲解 单词发音 catastrophic /ˌktəˈstrɒfɪk◂ $ -ˈstrɑː-/ gaint /ˈdʒaɪənt/ euphoric /juːˈfɒrɪk $ jʊˈfɔː

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

As the economic level keeps increasing, many people would like to travel abroad. But there is a survey shows that China is one of the five worst tourist nations which include India, France, Russia and England. It didnt surprise me because there is al

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

生意兴隆: wish your business success 大吉大利: wish you good fortune and every success 蛇马精神: may you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse 恭喜发财: may prosperity be with you 年年有余: may you always get more than

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1.What are your plan in 5 to 10 years? 2.What is your TOEFL score? 3.Do you apply any other school? 4.Is your research project very difficult? 5.If you are given an offer, can you come here this July? 6.Whats you graduate rese

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Because of course, the ear is, I mean, subject to all sorts of things. 这当然是因为,我是说,耳朵受制于很多因素。 The room we happen to be in, the amplification, the quality of the instrument,the type of sticks...etc., etc. 我们现

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

The offer is made on a moderate level. 这个报价很适中的。 The offer is made on a moderate level. 这个报价很适中的。 Can you cut down the price? 你方能够降价吗? Your competitors are offering considering lower prices. 你们的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

20 January 2004 Kee Co., Ltd 34 Regent Street London, UK Dear Sirs: Thank you for your letter of 20 January 2004. We are disappointed to hear that our price for Flame cigarette lighters is too high for you to work on. You mention that Japanese goods

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. Ill respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars. 我同意你们的还价,减价3元。 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Bridge looks good! 桥面还算结实 I mean, considering. We may have a real shot at crossing here, guys. 相对来说。我们也许真有机会通过这里,伙计们 That's good. Aliens have blown up every other bridge within a hundred miles of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

1)Walk with your head high. Look confident and be proud of who you are. 走路要抬头,透出自信,为自己自豪。 2)Accept your failure and move on. 接受失败然后继续前进。 3)Good self-esteem is necessary for good relationsh

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语词汇:advice的正误用法 ◆他给我们提了些建议。 误:He gave us some advices. 正:He gave us some advice. 析:advice(建议,忠告)是不可数名词,要表示具体数量,通常要 借助 piece, bit, word等:a wor

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

OR NEW YEAR A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.3. We await a good news with patience.4. We hope to receive a favourable

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

There is nothing either good or bad,but thinking makes it so.---- -William Shakespeare, Hamlet One of the greatest sources of unhappiness, in my experience, is the difficulty we have in accepting things as they are. Without judgment, without wishing

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian striker Ze Eduardo has admitted he is on the verge of walking out on Italian Serie A club Siena and returning to Brazil. The 25-year-old has struggled for first-team opportunities with the Bianconeri sinc

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。 3. Its absolutely out of the question for

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown? Yes, this is he speaking. Who's speaking, please? I'm sorry, he is not in now. Would you like to leave a message? Mr. Brown is on another line now. Hold the line a moment, please. May I have Ext. 5883? I can't hear yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept. 我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。 2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market. 我方的报价是合理的、现

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Transfer the trademark 商标转让 Good morning, Mr. Li. I've come to discuss the trademark transfer with you. 早上好,李先生。我今天来是和你商讨商标转让的事的。 Is that so? 是吗? Yes, since the plant installation consis

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

喜欢冒险、热爱旅行、酷爱被一手掌握的小刺猬Biddy近日火爆网络。出门在外,旅行时要用的那些英文,你都会说吗?今天,我们来说说热门的旅行口语有哪些! Can you provide me some travel tips? 能传

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语