Don't make me over Now that I'd do anything for you Don't make me over Now that you know how I adore you Don't pick all the things I say All the things I do Just love me with all my faults The way the I love you I'm begging you Don't make me over Now

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Unit Five accept 义 Everyday Expressions Would you please accept my invitation? I received John’s offer but didn’t accept it. I cannot accept my defeat. 生活用语Street Talks Will you accept m

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Unit Five accept 义 Everyday Expressions Would you please accept my invitation? I received John’s offer but didn’t accept it. I cannot accept my defeat. 生活用语Street Talks Will you accept m

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

10 Superman Christopher: My intention is to try to live like somebody who doesnt belong in a 1)wheelchair. I know that may sound you know, 2)arrogant, but I dont feel that I belong in a wheelchair. I dont feel anybody does. It happens, its a fact of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 名人名篇

A: Whoa, whoa, whats going on? Watch out! B: Hey, watch where youre going! A: Oh, no! Im so sorry! Are you all right? B: Oh...I dont know. A: I feel terrible, I really didnt mean to knock you over. My tire, just exploded, and I lost control of my bik

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

1) 事实状态的动词 have, belong, possess, cost, owe, exist, include, contain, matter, weigh, measure, continue I have two brothers. This house belongs to my sister. 2) 心理状态的动词 Know

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

best wishes for you! Good luck, good health, hood cheer. i wish you a happy new year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy new year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.要材料:Subject: Hard Copy Request Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to graduate from School of Physics in Peking University in July next year. I am very eager to enter the Graduate School of your University next fall to study physics for Ph.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

What is the most valuable skill a person can have for their entire life? 人的一生中最重要的的技能是什么? 获得15.1k好评的答案@Abhishek Padmasale The ability to express your thoughts. 表达自己想法的能力。 Seriously, I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如果你梦想的公司向你伸出了offer之手,你肯定会考虑马上答应接受这份工作。但是千万不要马上这么做!许多公司经理期待有前途的职员能商谈他们自己的福利问题,就算获得每个月小小数目

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept. 我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。 2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market. 我方的报价是合理的、现

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

英语学习:爱屋及乌,还是爱乌及屋

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment. B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. A: That's fine. - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。 - 我们最晚在今年十

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success. (愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!) I give you endless bran

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果你梦想的公司向你伸出了offer之手,你肯定会考虑马上答应接受这份工作。但是千万不要马上这么做!许多公司经理期待有前途的职员能商谈他们自己的福利问题,就算获得每个月小小数目

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

我们能让这世界变得更美好么?这句话本身就是一个错误的假设,认为这世界不好。反过来,我们应该说世界就是这样的,没有什么绝对的好与不好。这是我们选择的生活方式,也是我们喜欢

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

111届广交会常用英语关于礼貌拒绝客人 13. Im sorry. We cant accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C. 14. Im afraid we must insist on our usual payment terms. 15. Payment by installments is not the usual practice in world trade. 1

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Short Conversation Foot the Bill 结账 Waitress:Are you through with your meal? Jim:Yes,we are.Could we have the check,please? Waitress:Here is your check,86 dollars in all.I can take care of it here when you're ready. Jim:Do you accep

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

在句子中,名词或名词短语主要充当四种成分:主语、宾语、表语和同位语;把句子当作名词来用,分别在另一个句子中做主语、宾语、表语和同位语构成四种从句:主语从句、宾语从句、表语

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

爱自己 Do not compare yourself to others. 不要拿自己和别人相比 Measure your own successes based on your progress,and only yours. 基于你自己的努力来衡量一下你的成功,只是你自己的。 All of our lives are unique, and

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening