I know i told you i don't feel the way i used to I know i said things that were hard to accept from me But please believe that now tha pain's catching up with me Tell me how can i make you see That, baby, all the hurt i've caused, i'm making up for i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

that从句: wish, would rather (sooner), had better: I wish I were as strong as you. I wish I had paid more attention to our pronunciation. I wish I remembered the address.来源:www.233.com I would rather they came tomorrow (you had gone there too

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

一、电话英语:预约火车票1. Id like to reserve a seat at twelve to London. 我想要预定一个座位,十二点开往伦敦的火车。 2. Id like to book two tickets from Paris to London. 我要预定两张从巴黎到伦敦的票。 二

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Language Points 1. You've got to find what you love. 2. You will fail at some point in your life. Accept it. You will lose. 3. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity. 4. Lea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

序曲:小小出锤说抱歉 Sorry, I'm (really/so/terribly) sorry. 对不起。我感到(实在∕很∕非常)抱歉。 Apologize./Please accept my apology. 我道歉。∕请接受我的道歉。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Cheer up! Our troubles will soon be over. (振作起来!我们的困难很快就会过去。) Dont let one failure discourage you, try again. (不要因为一次失败就气馁,再试一试看。) You need to take the bull by the horns. (

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year. Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year. May the Spring Festival bring many good things and rich blessings to you and

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Recently, the live show is very popular, especially the show about the father how to get along with their children. The fathers are celebrities and they have the brilliant career. I am impressed by the fathers who are Olympic champions, their kids ha

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect heal

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown? Yes, this is he speaking. Who's speaking, please? I'm sorry, he is not in now. Would you like to leave a message? Mr. Brown is on another line now. Hold the line a moment, please. May I have Ext. 5883? I can't hear yo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect heal

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

◆May fortunes find their way to you! Take good care of yourself in the year ahead. Wishing you successes, longevity and health! ◆Best wishes for the year to come! Good luck in the year ahead! May you come into a good fortune! Live long and proper

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered . 2. 宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I wo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yes relationships. It is the true test of how human we really are. How much we can accept in our fellow humans. And really how much we want to accept. If we accept too much does that make us strong. And if we don't accept enough does that make us wea

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Universities in more than 20 countries and regions have accepted Chinese students' applications along with their national college entrance exam results. As the Chinese universities are busy with their annual admission process now, many overseas unive

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

商业英语书信常用结束语: (1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date. 2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay. 3. We await a good news with patience. 4. We ho

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Trial order 试销订购 Alan, I believe you have studied our catalogue and price list. 艾伦先生,我想你一定已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了。 Are you interested in some of our products? 你是否对我们的一些产品感

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

unit 341 批货优惠(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How much are you asking for this? A:这个多少钱? B:I'm offering them to you at 150 yuan a piece. Is that all right? B:每件100元,您看怎么样? A:Is tax already included in their pr

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

S: It's beautiful, Mom, but it's too much. I can't accept it. I don't deserve it. L: Well, of course you do. Serena, you're becoming a wonderful woman and I want you to have something that represents that. Now, tell me, what were you gonna say about

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音