外贸英语话题王 第65期:试销订购
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语话题王
英语课
Trial order 试销订购
Alan, I believe you have studied our catalogue 1 and price list. 艾伦先生,我想你一定已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了。
Are you interested in some of our products? 你是否对我们的一些产品感兴趣呢?
Yes. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts, but I find your price is on the high side. 是的,我再考虑订购一些T恤衫,但是我觉得你的价格有些偏高。
I'm very surprised to hear you say that. 听你这么说我感到很惊讶。
I think our price is very favorable 2. 我认为我方的价格是很优惠的。
You can hardly get such an attractive price from other suppliers. 你从其他供货商那里很难拿到如此有吸引力的价格。
I'm not so sure of that. 对此我可不敢肯定。
I think it's difficult tor me to push sales at such a price. 我觉得很难以这一价格推销你们的产品。
What's your proposal 3 then? 那你有什么建议?
I think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20% . 我认为要做成这笔生意,你至少应降价20%.
We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one, but a 20% reduction 4 is really more than we can do. 如果你订购数量大的话,我们可以降价,但降价20%确实不是我们所能承受的。
What quantity are you going to order from us then? 你们准备向我们订购多少呢?
As a trial order, I'll take 5,000 dozen this time. 作为试销订购,我这次定5000打。
5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. 5000打绝不是什么大订单。
In that case, the best I can do is to give you a 5% reduction. 那样的话我们最多只能降价5%。
That's a big change from 20%. 5%与20%相差太大了。
I really can't accept that. 我确实没法承受。
What's your counter-offer then? 那你还个价吧。
To conclude the deal, I'd say a reduction of at least 15% would help. 为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15%才行。
15% is impossible. 15%是不可能的。
That'll leave us almost no profit. 那样我们就没什么利润可赚了。
If that's the case, I'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs. 如果是这样的话,我只能去其他地方满足我的需求了。
How about doing it this way? 我们这样办你看行不行?
You increase your quantity to 8,000 dozen and I'll give you a l0% reduction. 你把购数量增加到8000打。我们降价10%。
8000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial. 8000打对试销购来说实在太多了。
Well, to encourage future business, I'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. 好吧。为了鼓励以后的生意,我同意降价10%。
We can't go any further. 我们没办法再降价了。
Ok. Let's call it a deal. 好吧,我们算是成交了。
n.目录,总目;vt.编入目录
- The librarian entered a new book in the catalogue.图书管理员把一本新书编入目录。
- The catalogue is under revision.目录册正在修订之中。
adj.赞成的,赞成的;有利的,良好的,顺利的
- The book received a favorable review.这本书赢得了好评。
- Each nation suppressed news that was not favorable to it.每个国家都扣留对它不利的消息。
n.提议,建议;求婚
- I feel that we ought to accept his proposal.我觉得我们应该接受他的建议。
- They could not gain over anyone to support their proposal.他们无法争取到支持他们建议的人。
标签:
外贸英语