外贸英语话题王 第72期:建立贸易关系
时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语话题王
英语课
Business relationship 建立贸易关系
I had a look yesterday. 我昨天看了一下。
I found some exhibits are fine in quality and beautiful in design. 发现一些展品质量不错,设计也漂亮。
The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles. 展会让我了解了你们的产品。
I have gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter. 我已经看了你们上一封信中夹寄的目录和说明书。
I have got some idea of your exports. 我们公司对你们的出口产品有了一定了解。
I am interested in your silk blouses. 我对你们的丝绸女衫很感兴趣。
Our silks are known for their quality. 我们的丝绸产品一直以质量好而闻名。
They are one of our traditional exports. 它们是我们传统的出口产品之一。
Silk blouses are brightly colored and beautifully designed. 丝绸女衫颜色鲜亮,图案漂亮。
They are greatly favored overseas and are always in great demand. 深受海外朋友喜爱,需求量一直很大。
Some of them are of the latest style. 其中一些是最新款式。
Now I have a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line. 我感觉我们在这方面能进行许多贸易合作。
We wish to establish business relationship with you. 我们希望与你们建立贸易关系。
Your desire coincides with ours. 你们的愿望同我们一样。
Concerning our financial position, credit standing 1 and trade reputation, 关于我方的财政状况、信用情况和贸易声誉,
you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber 2 of commerce or inquiry 3 agencies. 您可以向我方开户银行、我们的地方商会或者咨询机构垂询。
Thank you for your information. 谢谢您提供的信息。
As you know, our corporation is a state-operated one. 您知道我们是一个国有公司。
We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual 4 benefit. 我们一直和其他各国在平等互利的基础上展开贸易。
I have no doubt that it will bring about benefit between us. 双发建立贸易关系是互利的,我相信这会给我们双方带来利益。
That sounds interesting! I'll send a fax. 听起来不错,我会发一份传真过去。
As soon as I receive the definite answer, I'll give you a special answer. 我收到明确的指示就会给你具体的答复。
We will make an offer as soon as possible. 我们会尽快报价。
I hope a lot of business will be put through between us. 我希望我们能开展大量业务。
So do I. 我也希望如此。
I hope everything will be smooth. 希望一切进展顺利。
That is what I want to say. 那正是我要说的。
I will give you the lowest price in the future. 将来我一定给您最低的价格。
Thank you ! 谢谢!
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
n.房间,寝室;会议厅;议院;会所
- For many,the dentist's surgery remains a torture chamber.对许多人来说,牙医的治疗室一直是间受刑室。
- The chamber was ablaze with light.会议厅里灯火辉煌。
n.打听,询问,调查,查问
- Many parents have been pressing for an inquiry into the problem.许多家长迫切要求调查这个问题。
- The field of inquiry has narrowed down to five persons.调查的范围已经缩小到只剩5个人了。
标签:
外贸英语