Unit 10 On terms of payment 2 After the finished talking of questions about the price,Mr Blag is going to talk about payment term with Mr Wang from our trade company. S:I am glad we are likely to conclude the first transaction with you soon.We settle

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语口语

Check term 商定条款 A: Wed like to buy 2000 tons of rice from your company. Can you give me an indication of your prices? B: With pleasure. Youll find that we have given you the most favorable price in our business. A: OK, let me have a look. We

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

近义词重复使用 英美法规、法律文件(包括契约、遗嘱、信托协议等)中经常有一个句子中出现几个近义词并列的情况;在理解和翻译上造成棘手问题。在原来只需要一个词表达之处,经常连

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语

109. You must be patient W: How's your study of Japanese? M: I still can't catch a word. W: Don't worry, you must be patient. M: You must be patient. W: I do worry a lot. M: you must do it slowly in the beginning. 110. That's all right W: Thank you f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

第20期:你愿意到国外工作吗? Tina: Are you willing to work abroad? Du Yu: Why not? It's the very reason why I've applied for this job. It's really exciting for me to experience business in an international environment. Tina: How about your f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

第69期:Shopping 商店购物 Y:How much will it be all together? Y:总共多少钱呢? X:$200,please. X:200美元。 Y:Can I pay by check? Y:可以用支票付吗? X:Im afraid you cant,ma'am.We accept only travelers checks and credit cards. X:女

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

David: Mr. Li, this is Ms. Nan, sales manager for Apple company. Ms. Nan, Mr. Li is the general manager for King Co. 戴维:李先生,这是苹果公司的销售经理南女士。南女士,李先生是King公司的总经理。 Nan: Glad to meet

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Ada was lonely. She wanted a baby. She went to a hospital. She stole a baby. She called her baby Norma. When she got older, Norma asked, Where is my daddy? Ada said that daddy had died. Norma asked, What did daddy look like? Ada showed Norma a pictur

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Part 3 Conversations 第三部分 会话练习 1.I'd like to reserve a table for two. 我想预定一张双人桌。 Anthony: I'd like to reserve a table for two, please. 安东尼:我想订张双人桌。 Reception: For what time, sir? 前台:想订

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

我们从小就知道道歉要说sorry,于是这么些年似乎道歉也没学别的说法。 可是有时候,一个sorry怎么足以让别人原谅,或是显示你的虔诚。 以下是更多说法! 日常求原谅温情版 My mistake. I apolo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their way to you! 祝财运亨通! I wa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good mornin', foreman, good mornin', boss Do you need another mule skinner With a blacksnake whip to toss Yodel lay, ee-ee, ee-ee Lord, I been workin' hard an' ah feel so bad I've got a good woman An' I want to keep 'er glad Yodel lay, ee-ee, ee-ee I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Supplement: Some Useful Sentences On Orders 有关订单的常用语句 (1) We thank you for your quotation of February 20 and enclose herewith our Order No. 456 for the captioned goods. As the goods are urgently required by our customers, we hope yo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.What are your plan in 5 to 10 years? 2.What is your TOEFL score? 3.Do you apply any other school? 4.Is your research project very difficult? 5.If you are given an offer, can you come here this July? 6.What's you graduate research work?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

释义: take 接受(accept),选择(choose) 在眼前的几个选项中确定一项的含义。在商店里最终选定一个商品或接受对方建议或忠告时 (take sb's advice),决定工作时(take the job)都可以用 take。 例句: I

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Ways to overcome your confusion and find the joy 攻克迷茫、找到快乐 Accept where you are. 接受自己 Accept the fog, accept the confusion and accept the feelings of stuckness. This is usually a sign that more information needs to be delive

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

无论发生什么事情,我们都不可以自己先放弃。朋友的鼓励我们要记在心里,最重要的是自己要给自己一些鼓励一些勇气。不要因为一次失败就气馁。 Cheer up! Our troubles will soon be over。 (振作起

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

很多人都不懂得如何拒绝上司指派的工作。其实,在合理范围内拒绝附加的工作量,是对自己已有工作质量的保证,老板通常会体谅。因此,当你觉得无法完成工作时,一定要学会拒绝。 I h

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Short Conversation参加例会 A:I have a small problem to report to you. B:It's always important for all of us to know what's going on. A:Due to the recent layoff,production of JP Electron is cut back.I'm afraid some of the products we import will b

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

All: Oh, hey, don't do that! Cut it out! Rachel: It's worse than the thumb! Chandler: Hey, this is so unfair! Monica: Oh, why is it unfair? Chandler: So I have a flaw! Big deal! Like Joey's constant knuckle-cracking isn't annoying? And Ross, with his

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音