How To Deal With Depression In recent years,more and more people have suffered from depression.With the increasingly fierce competition,more and more people are bearing great pressure from study,work and life.Under great pressure, many people begin t

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Topic 4. Need we never give up? When Wallace watched the spider fail 6 times in spinning a web and succeed at the 7th time he realized that he should lead his Scottish people to fight against the English invaders for another time. And he too succeede

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级作文

1991年 翻译延伸 5、Until such time as mankind has the sense to lower its population to the point where the planet can provide a comfortable support for all, people will have to accept more unnatural food. 【分析】 主句为 people will have

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 09考研英语词汇

1An oracle: The word of the Lord to Israel through Malachi. 2I have loved you, says the Lord . But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' Was not Esau Jacob's brother? the Lord says. Yet I have loved Jacob, 3but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 玛拉基书

Operator: This is the operator. Is Mr. Ken Wang there, please? Ken : Yes, this is he. Operator: I have a collect call from England. Ken : Who's calling? Operator: It's a Mr. John Smith. Do you accept

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Norwegian police say a gunman fired at young people on an island retreat for an hour and a half before surrendering to police. Police say he has admitted firing weapons on the island. Hes also linked to a car bombing in XX. More than 90 people are de

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(七月)

OK, well it's true; I have done a lot of thinking. 好吧,是这样的。我想了很多。 Tom, I did have some head space and a chance to chew things over 汤姆,我确实利用这个机会好好考虑了一下。 Yes! Yes! And?And I've come to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

2008 考研英语长难句 3、So poor in one sense was it that he never could remember for more than a few days a single date of a line of poetry. 【分析】复合句。本句的主干结构是so that句型。 so+形容词这一结构置于句首,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

2005 考研写作样句 5、I hope my resignation could be approved and I feel terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. 【译文】希望我的辞职申请能够得到批准,并为给您带来的不便表示十分抱歉。 【分析】此

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Accept the things you cannot change. Have the courage to change the things you can. 不能改变的事,要学会接受,而能够改变的事就要勇于行动。电影《正义联盟》 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

When life gets tough What is 坦然接受现实 Buddha's famous saying tells us: It is your resistance to what is that causes your suffering. 佛教有句经典的话:你的痛苦都源于对现实的抗拒。 Think about that for a minute. It mean

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

5. How are you going to pay? 您要怎么付款呢? 还能这样说: What would you like to settle your account? What is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 6. I'll pay it in cash. 我用现金付款。 还能这样说: I will pay money dow

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

unit 345 讨价还价失败 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Peter, I hope you will accept my quotation for the air freshener. A:彼得,希望你能接受我们对空气清新剂的报价。 B:I wish I could place a monthly order for a minimum of so c

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(302) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Wedon'tacceptcreditcards. 我们不接受信用卡。 例句: I'msorry.Wedon'tacceptcreditcards,butweacceptchecks. 对不起,我们不接受信用卡,但是我们接受支票。 Wedon'tacceptcreditcards,soyoumaychoosetopayincash. 我们不接受信

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

1. At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。 3. Its absolutely out of the question

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I was waiting for this. 我正等着呢 Waiting for what? 等什么 The whole You can change, I can see the real you speech. 你的长篇大论,你可以改变、我会认识到真正的你 Look around, Thea. This is home sweet home for me. 看看这

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

释义: have to+动词不得不做某事 表示不得不做某事,强调动词的强行成分。虽然不是助词,但经常会被当成助词来用,过去式为 had to,将来时为 will have to。 例句: I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Conversation 会话 Good morning, Mr. Smith. 早安,史密斯先生。 Good morning, Jamie. What time is it now? 早安,杰米。现在几点了? It is 9 o'clock now. 现在9点整。 I see. What is today's schedule? 我知道了。今天的行程

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 用美国人的一天学英语

Ihaveacomplaint. 我要投诉。 例句: A:I'dliketoseethemanager,please.Ihaveacomplaint. 我要见经理,我要投诉。 B:I'mthemanager.Whatseemstobetheproblem,ma'am? 我就是经理。有事吗女士? A:Didyouhavehousekeepingcheckourroombefo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

爱自己Learn how to relax when setbacks arise. 在遇到困难的时候要学会放松 We do not live in a perfect world. Some days are great; some days are not. 我们生活的环境并不会一直如意。有些天还不错,有些天却很糟糕。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening