你为什么没成功-你拒绝外部的影响(5)
时间:2019-01-22 作者:英语课 分类:英语听力广播—Listening
英语课
Why are you not reaching the success?
你为什么没有成功?
You reject outside influences.
你拒绝外部的影响。
A lot of people see the influence ofothers as a weakness, or worse, a restriction 1 or even “pollution” of their innate 2 creativity.
许多人把其他人的影响看作是一个弱点,一种错误,一种限制,甚至是一种对他们与生具来的创造力的一种“污染”。
This is, in a word, hogwash. We are first and foremost social beings, none of whom has ever accomplished 3 anythingwithout the help of others.
总之就是一派胡言。我们首先是社会人,没有一个人可以完全不要他人的帮助就能获得成功。
Welcome and accept other perspectives onyour strengths and weaknesses, your successes and failures. Accept help graciously when it's offered.
欢迎并接受他人对你优缺点和成功失败的评述。优雅地接受他人的帮助。
This doesn't mean you should take every piece of advice offered you, but you should listen seriously and openly and weigh carefully the input 4 of others.
这并不代表你要接受所有的建议,但是你要认真而公开地倾听,并仔细斟酌。
And learn from their mistakes, when you can.
可以的话,从他人的错误中学习。
n.限制,约束
- The park is open to the public without restriction.这个公园对公众开放,没有任何限制。
- The 30 mph speed restriction applies in all built-up areas.每小时限速30英里适用于所有建筑物聚集区。
adj.天生的,固有的,天赋的
- You obviously have an innate talent for music.你显然有天生的音乐才能。
- Correct ideas are not innate in the mind.人的正确思想不是自己头脑中固有的。
adj.有才艺的;有造诣的;达到了的
- Thanks to your help,we accomplished the task ahead of schedule.亏得你们帮忙,我们才提前完成了任务。
- Removal of excess heat is accomplished by means of a radiator.通过散热器完成多余热量的排出。