职场英语口语急救包 第52期:赠送礼物
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英语口语急救包
英语课
第52期:赠送礼物
这是我们公司送给您的礼物。
Here's a present for you from our corporation 1.
For example:
A: Here's a present for you from our corporation.
这是我们公司送给您的礼物。
B: Well, this is a surprise. It's very kind of you.
这真没想到,太感谢了。
希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。
I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.
For example:
A: I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.
希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。
B: It certainly will. Thank you.
当然会的。谢谢你们。
只是点小意思,作个纪念。
It's just a little something to remember me by.
For example:
A: It's very nice of you, but I wouldn't think of accepting it.
多谢你了。我怎么能够要呢?
B: Do take it. It's just a little something to remember me by.
真的拿着吧,只是点小意思,作个纪念。
难道你要我把它带回去吗?
You don't want me to take this back with me?
For example:
A: You don't want me to take this back with me?
难道你要我把它带回去吗?
B: Really,I couldn't take it, but thank you just the same.
我真的不能要。不过,还是非常感谢你。
这是给您的礼物,请收下。
This is a present for you. Please.
This is a gift for you. Please.
This is for you. Please.
For example:
A: This is a present for you. Please.这是给您的礼物,请收下。
B: You don't have to do that, Mary.玛丽,您不必这样做。
我可以打开吗?
May I open it?
For example:
A: May I open it?我可以打开吗?
B: Yes, of course.当然可以。
这是我老总给您的。
Here's something for you from my director.
For example:
A: Here's something for you from my director.这是我老总给您的。
B: Your director is so considerate.你老总很周到。
这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。
Please accept this small gift for your wife.
For example:
A: Please accept this small gift for your wife.
这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。
B: Thank you. She's sure to like it.谢谢,相信她也一定喜欢。
请收下这个小礼物,是我们公司的一点儿纪念品。
Please accept this little present as a souvenir from our company.
很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。
I'm so glad you like my present.
For example:
A: I'm so glad you like my present.很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。
B: Yes, I do. Thank you very much.我真的喜欢。非常感谢。
我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。
Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.
For example:
A: Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.
我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。
B: Thank you. It's lovely!谢谢您。真是精美极了 !
我从中国带来的土特产。
Here is a local speciality 2 from China.
For example:
A: Here is a local speciality from China.这是我从中国带来的土特产。
B: Don't be so polite.您太客气了。
只是一点儿心意。
It is just a thought.
For example:
A: It is just a thought.只是一点儿心意。
B: Thanks a lot.太谢谢您了。
不知您是不是喜欢?
I wonder if you like it?
For example:
A: I wonder if you like it?
不知您是不是喜欢?
B: How beautiful the silk is! Thank you indeed.
这么漂亮的丝巾呀,真是太谢谢了。
谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。
Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.
For example:
A: Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.
谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。
B: You are welcome.
不用客气。
您猜我今天收到什么?
Guess what I got today.
我想送小礼物给您,庆祝您高升。
I would like to send you a little gift for your promotion 3.
您比较喜欢什么?
What do you prefer?
请您收下。
Please accept it.
Won't you accept it?
Would you please accept it?
n.公司,企业&n.社团,团体
- The company has gone into partnership with Swiss Bank Corporation. 这家公司已经和瑞士银行公司建立合作关系。
- The inflation did the corporation up. 通货膨胀使这个公司破产了。
n.专业,专长,名产,特产
- Silk is the speciality of this village.丝绸是这村子的特产。
- His speciality is English literature.他的专业是英国文学。