托福写作中涉及到很多词汇的使用,任何情况下词汇是至关重要的,那么这些经常用到的词汇,你现在完全了解了吗?经常写作,经常修改,不断地改善自己的写作水平,注意写作中不仅仅是词

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Nothing good is safe while Snow is alive. And I can't make another speech about it. Snow has to pay for what he has done. One way or another, this war is gonna ____1______. There's only one thing you could do now to ________2________. We all have one

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

bevy n. 一群鸟(尤指鹌鹑或云雀);一群妇女;一堆东西 【例】a bevy of quails 一群鹌鹑=云雀 a bevy of young women 一群年轻妇女 Look, there comes a bevy of ladies. 看,一群女人来了。 【记】读:包围。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, and the other is a sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which? Student: I cannot point out, but I know the answer. Teacher: Please tell us. Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Gold, Oil Prices Up as Investors Seek Safe Haven 投资者寻求避险:黄金、石油价格上涨 NEW YORK The up-and-down prices of oil and gold mirror the unsettled world situation, and both reflect the economic squeeze most nations currently face

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

托福写作中涉及到很多词汇的使用,任何情况下词汇是至关重要的,那么这些经常用到的词汇,你现在完全了解了吗?经常写作,经常修改,不断地改善自己的写作水平,注意写作中不仅仅是词

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We next hear of him, with myriads of his kind, banqueting among the reeds of the Delaware, and grown corpulent with good feeding. 现在我们再度聆听,它与它的无数同类,穿梭在特拉华州的芦苇丛中,因饮食太好愈见臃肿不

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Further observation and experience have given me a different idea of this feathered voluptuary, 经过进一步观察体验,对这个身披羽裳、耽于安逸享乐的主儿,我有了全新认识, which I will venture to impart for the benefi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Sometimes he pitches from the summit of a tree,begins his song as soon as he gets upon the wing, 食米鸟常常落在树梢,一旦梳理好翅膀,便开始亮开歌喉, and flutters tremulously down to the earth, as if overcome with ecstasy at

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The happiest bird of our spring, however, and one that rivals the European lark in my estimation, is the boblincoln, or bobolink as he is commonly called. 依我看来,可以和欧洲云雀媲美、北美春天最快乐的鸟,该是北美食米鸟,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Chapter Eight Rice Paddies and Math Tests 第八章 稻谷种植与数学测试 NO ONE WHO CAN RISE BEFORE DAWN 360 DAYS A YEAR FAILS TO MAKE HIS FAMILY RICH. 早起的鸟有食吃 The gateway to the industrial heartland of Southern China runs up thr

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

If a man works hard, the land will not be lazy. 人不缺地工,地不缺人粮。 And, then, most telling of all: No on who can rise before dawn 360 days fails to make his family rich. 这所有的这一切都在说明早起的鸟有食吃的道理。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

女友在某公司工作了一年,因为英语不好,平常甚少说话,但做事非常勤快,深得上司得喜爱。是一年一度的Review时候了,她被召入办公室面谈,大家猜想她一定获得很高评分。大约10分钟后,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

LESSON 18 第18课 berries 浆果 robin 知更鸟 short 短 rid 去掉,摆脱 dart 飞奔 sharp 尖锐 worms 蠕虫 strikes 罢工 eagle 老鹰 king 国王 foe 敌人 fails 失败 hawk 鹰 active 积极 THE KINGBIRD 必胜鸟 The kingbird is not bi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

英语简历黄金语句: 一、说明应聘职位 Stating Your Job Objective 1、A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play. 负责管理的职位,该

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

法国专题片《鸟的迁徙》(le peuple migrateur)主题曲。影片的第一句话是:候鸟的故事就是承诺的故事。 《迁徙的鸟》开篇是就是这首澳洲音乐鬼才Nick Cave贡献的一首温暖而略带感伤的情歌,其间以NewAge手法混入鸟群展翅的原始自然之音,未加修饰却与钢琴之声浑然一体

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Track One I am a bird watcherI have been watching birds since I was four years old in the UK and Denmark where I lived later 我是一个野鸟观察者自我四岁起在就英国以及随后居住的丹麦观察鸟类。 When I came to Beijing I fou

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

LESSON 17 THE BIRD AND ITS NEST 第十七课 鸟和鸟巢 This is a bird's nest. 这是一只鸟巢。 May I look in? Yes. 我可以看看里面吗?可以。 I see three eggs in it, 我看见里面有三枚鸟蛋。 but no young ones yet. 但是还没

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册