比弗利山庄的娇妻们受Yolanda之邀请飞往荷兰阿姆斯特丹,谁料狂欢之旅又生变数,Kim大揭Lisa伤疤,无理取闹的骂战以Lisa失态摔杯暴走的激烈冲突告终。休战的闺蜜们漫游自由王国,风车、脚

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(367) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第五季

W: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? M: No, we don't. W: How many people are you together? M: Just two people. W: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? M: We prefer non-smoking section

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Under A Violet Moon Blackmore's Night Dancing to the feel of the drum. Leave this world behind We'll have a drink and toast to ourselves under a violet moon Tudor Rose with her hair in curls will make you turn and stare Try to steal a kiss at the bri

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

Theres nothing like a good nap. It can refresh your moodand possibly your memory. Because a new study in the journal Science shows that a quick snooze after a mental workout helps to consolidate learning. And that sounds heard during sleep can trigge

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

For centuries, Prague has been a center of art, and home to great composers. Dvorak, Chopin and Tchaikovsky performed their best works here. Inspired by this musical heritage is Alexander Zoltan, who plays a less traditional instrument - the glass ha

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Have A Drink 第01单元 喝一杯 A man is sitting at the bar. He looks sad as he stares into his glass. He has been looking at his drink for a long time, when a big burly man walks up behind him and says: 有个男子坐在酒吧里,盯着自己的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

All is Vanity, Saith the Preacher Fame, wisdom, love, and power were mine, And health and youth possessd me; My goblets blushd from every vine, And lovely forms caressd me; I sunnd my heart in beautys eyes, And felt my soul grow tender; All earth can

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

1. President Bush vigorously defends US interrogation practices in the war on terror and lobbies against the congressional drive to outlaw torture. 2. Crews found the body of another apparent victim f

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,“干杯!”、“为……干杯!”之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢? 一、用(Here's)to...表示

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Drinking Class - Lee Brice We're up when the rooster crows 公鸡啼叫 我们起床 Clock in when the whistle blows 终场哨响起 Eight hours ticking slow 8小时慢慢流逝 And then tomorrow 然后第二天 we'll do it all over again 我们再经历

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,干杯!、为干杯!之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢? 一、用(Here's)to...表示: 1.Here's to your health / success. 为你的健康 / 成功干杯

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Sound During Sleep Fixes Learning A study in the journal Science found that sleeping after learning consolidated the acquisition of the new information, especially if sound cues related to the info were played to the sleeper. Karen Hopkin reports The

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

水吧酒吧英语单词 bar 酒吧 counter 吧台 bar chair 酒吧椅 barman 酒吧男招待 barmaid 酒吧女招待 bottle opener 开瓶刀 corkscrew 酒钻 ice shaver 削冰器 ice maker 制冰机 ice bucket 小冰桶 ice tongs 冰勺夹 ice scoop 冰勺 cocktail shaker 调酒器 pouring meas

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Are you a messy eater, who always ends up with bits of food or stains splattered on their clothing? 你是不是一个有点邋遢的吃货呢?每次吃完东西总是弄得哪里都是碎渣,衣服总是溅上污点? Then perhaps a new pocket

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hidden beneath the bright covers of childrens books are philosophical quotes from which we can all learn. Take a look at some of our favourites. 在儿童书色彩鲜艳的外壳下,往往隐藏着能让所有人受益的至理名言。看看下面这

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It happened to be my turn at the wheel the hour before dinner, 聚餐前一小时,刚好轮到我在驾驶室里值班, and I had the tantalizing misery of hearing them laughing and talking about their turtle, while I was hungry from want of dry

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Disney veteran Tony Bancroft's animation film Magical Circus: Animal Crackers will be released on Saturday. The Sino-US co-production is one of the films nominated for Best Animation at the Golden Goblet Awards during the Shanghai International Film

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

It's a little after midnight 午夜过后一点 There's a couple in the corner 街角有一对男女 And I wonder what he said because she's crying 我想知道他到底说了什么,因为她正在哭泣 And I guess they won't remember 我想他们应

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Right right turn off the lights 对,对,关掉灯 We're gonna lose our minds tonight 今晚我们一起变疯狂 What's the deal yo 怎么回事呢 I love when it's all too much 我爱这一切 5am turn the radio up 凌晨5点打开广播 Where's the

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

在举行商务酒会时,人们常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,干杯!、为干杯!之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢? 一、用(Heres)to...表示: 1.Here's to your health / success.为你的健康/成功干

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语