If we inquire who are the men that have recorded its truths, 如果我们探询究竟何人记载下《圣经》真迹, vindicated its rights, and illustrated the excellence of its scheme, from the depth of ages and from the living world, 印证《圣

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

瑞塔在日本教授英语,她向我们介绍如何合理正确得选择一个好的留学学校,真正适合自己的。要考虑的因素有很多,都有哪些呢? Harp:Now Rita, with all of your experience in the English and ESL world can

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天哈皮请来了马卡斯来录制,哈皮听说马卡斯开了一家旅游公司,那一定有很有好玩的事情吧! Sample transcript Harp: Yeah, now I also heard from Maura that you are doing like a tour company? Are you starting your

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

We have some very, very exciting new at Culips: Weve added a new co-host to our team! Now, along with Maura and Harp, youll hear Andrews voice too. Hes got lots of experience and training in teaching languages, and hes travelled a bunch too! Hes also

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

剧情介绍: 三岁看大,七岁看老。地球那一边的美洲大陆上,一个叫莱登(阿丽克西斯布莱德尔)的姑娘打从刚懂事起,就规划起了未来的人生目标--当个乖孩子,做个模范生,顺顺当当升入理想的大学,荣誉毕业,再找一份如意的工作,住进一间精致的公寓,从此过着幸福快乐的

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

unit 161 人际关系建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you think should I handle this problem? A:你看我该怎么处理这个问题? B:You'd just let sleeping dogs lie. B:你应当少管闲事。 A:But I'm already in a lot of trouble wi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(299) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

安德鲁在一个乐队里,他热爱音乐.... Andrew: That is right, and today we are going to talk about my big band road trip that I did last month. Harp: Yes, because some of you may not know, but Andrew is in a band. Andrew: Thats right. I am

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁去了一个远地方进行了旅行,回来变得好累! Andrew: You know what? Im pretty tired today. I just got back from a really long trip. Harp: Oh, yeah? Where did you go? Andrew: I went to the East Coast of Canada, and I visited H

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

电影业的复兴能带动一批新兴就业,甚至包括餐饮业,这之间有什么联系呢,为什么说电影业的发展会带动餐饮呢? Andrew: Yeah. And us as Canadians, we love this cause get the big name American actors coming in

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Nowadays, people are constantly in contact with media, and advertising is everywhere! This inspired us to make a Culips episode talking all about it. Do you still read the newspaper? Do commercials bother you as much as they bother Maura and Harp? Ce

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Youve already heard our interview with Harp, now heres the interview with Maura! How much do you know about Maura already? Do you know which countries she visited when she travelled around Europe? Do you know in which country she taught English? Set

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

My Soul is Dark My soul is dark - Oh! quickly string The harp I yet can brook to hear; And let thy gentle fingers fling Its melting murmurs o'er mine ear. If in this heart a hope be dear, That sound shall charm it forth again: If in these eyes there

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Deck the Halls Deck the hall with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la la la Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

《小美人鱼》是迪斯尼2D动画时期的经典之作,其中的几首插曲都荣获当年奥斯卡提名,而这支Under the Sea更是赢得了第62届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲。活泼的旋律,幽默的歌词,带你游览海底世界,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

导购口语: We've got all sorts of traditional Chinese musical instruments. 我们有各种各样传统的中国乐器。 Please step this way and try this one out. 请往这边走,试试这一台。 Different people have different tastes. Then t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

❤ 模仿文本:Let's go back to the beginning of his life. Francisco Guerrero was born in Seville in 1528, presumably into a musical family because his first music lessons were entrusted to his brother Pedro. Young Francisco taught himself to pla

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

You may have already guessed who these strange and powerless herdsmen were. 也许你已经猜到了,这个奇怪的、弱小的游牧民族是谁。 They were the Jews. 他们就是犹太人。 And the songs of their deeds, which were the deeds of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Glory be to thee, oh Nile! 赞美你啊,尼罗河! You rise out of the earth and come to nourish Egypt! 你来自大地,来到这儿,给埃及输送营养! You water the plains and have the power to feed all cattle. 你灌溉田野,喂养全部

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Oh, a wonderful stream is the river of Time, 噢,一条神奇的时光之河, As it runs through the realm of tears, 苦难深重,在泪水的眼眸流过, With a faultless rhythm and a musical rhyme, 潺潺有声,拍响訇然震天旋律,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The Good Kind The Wreckers by Michelle Branch Jessica Harp Do you wanna run away together? I would say it was your best line ever Too bad i fell for it And i walked alone Waiting for you to come along Take my tortured heart by the hand And write me o

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲