最In导购口语 第169期:乐器
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:最In导购口语
英语课
导购口语:
We've got all sorts of traditional Chinese musical instruments.
我们有各种各样传统的中国乐器。
Please step this way and try this one out.
请往这边走,试试这一台。
Different people have different tastes. Then try this guitar, please.
不同的人口味也不同。那试试这把吉他吧。
语句解析:
Step this way往这边走;try this one out试试这一台,try out是“试用,试验”的意思。
情景再现:
I want a trumpet 1, two tubes and a bugle 2.
我要一把小号,两把大号和一把号角。
I want to buy several strings 3 of violin.
我要买几根小提琴的弦。
I wonder if you sell Xiao and Flute 4.
不知道你们卖不卖箫和笛子。
Please show me that saxophone on the shelf.
请把架子上的那个萨克斯管给我看看。
I'm not satisfied with the timbre 5 of the harp 6.
这竖琴的音色令我不满意。
n.喇叭,喇叭声;v.吹喇叭,吹嘘
- He plays the violin, but I play the trumpet.他拉提琴,我吹喇叭。
- The trumpet sounded for battle.战斗的号角吹响了。
n.军号,号角,喇叭;v.吹号,吹号召集
- When he heard the bugle call, he caught up his gun and dashed out.他一听到军号声就抓起枪冲了出去。
- As the bugle sounded we ran to the sports ground and fell in.军号一响,我们就跑到运动场集合站队。
n.弦
- He sat on the bed,idly plucking the strings of his guitar.他坐在床上,随意地拨着吉他的弦。
- She swept her fingers over the strings of the harp.她用手指划过竖琴的琴弦。
n.长笛;v.吹笛
- He took out his flute, and blew at it.他拿出笛子吹了起来。
- There is an extensive repertoire of music written for the flute.有很多供长笛演奏的曲目。
n.音色,音质
- His voice had a deep timbre.他嗓音低沉。
- The timbre of the violin is far richer than that of the mouth organ.小提琴的音色远比口琴丰富。