Transcript: Waiter: Hello. Jamie: Hi. A table for two, please. Waiter: Of course. Over here, please. Heres the menu. Sally: Thank you. (pause) Waiter: Are you ready to order? Sally: Yes, we are. Waiter: What would you like for your starter? Jamie: Id

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Eating is the best thing ever. I love eating. Any time of the day or night I can eat. and eat and eat and eat. I have a very big appetite. I always have. My mother used to complain about how much I ate. She used to ask me if I had a hole in my stomac

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-E

A Healing Cuisine Chinese cuisine is widely known and enjoyed in all four corners of the world. Who could not confess to longing for a favorite Chinese dish? But there is one interesting concept conce

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Foods you should never eat when you're sick 生病时绝不能吃的那些食物! Orange juice 橙汁儿 When you should skip it: You have a cough or sore throat. 什么时候不该喝:咳嗽或喉咙痛时。 Why it makes you feel worse: Orange

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Drug-free 妈妈来我这里小住,我开车载她四处逛逛。有次跟在一辆大卡车后面,卡车车身砌满了公司名号,还标榜该公司是个Drug-free company。妈妈英语程度有限,看了以后疑惑的问我说:这家公

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Li Sao is a Chinese poem dating from the Warring States Period, largely written by Qu Yuan (340 BC - 278 BC) of the Kingdom of Chu. One of the most famous poems of pre-Qin China, it is a representative work of the Chu Ci form of poetry. 《离骚》是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 你认识英文的26个字母吗?知道大小写是什么样子的吗?鼠标点击小熊维尼,维尼会从洞中掏出字母,你只要对照点击相应的字母

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习游戏

As you can imagine with the biggest Chinese holiday of the year, food's gonna play a great part of its sander/sender . In China, food is never simply food, it's always invested with heavy symbolic mea

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

The Summit 峰会 President Donald J. Trump of the United States of America and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea at the Singapore Summit:美国总统特朗普和朝鲜领导人金正恩在新加坡峰会会晤 DPRK

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

A pizza shop owner in New York, took to social media to introduce his latest innovation, an edible pizza box. 纽约一位披萨店主近日在社交媒体上介绍了自己的最新发明:可以吃的披萨包装盒。 The pizzeria is ditching the

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

6 Types of Food You Should Never Eat Before A Yoga Class 上瑜伽课前不该吃的6类食物 Nuts and Seeds 坚果和种子 While nuts and seeds are highly nutritious and nourishing, they are high in fat and protein and more likely to sit in the st

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

China may be the hardest place in the world to sell cheese, but Liu Yang has been trying anyway and Western fast food may be his salvation. 中国可能是世界上最难卖奶酪的地方,但刘洋还是尝试了而西方快餐可能是他的救星。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If there's a single identifiable moment when Jewish Christmasthe annual American tradition where Jews overindulge on Chinese food on December 25transitioned from kitsch into codified custom, it was during Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan's 2010 conf

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A new study has found that they are one of the most fattening vegetables around. 一项新研究发现,土豆是常见蔬菜中最容易让人发胖的蔬菜之一。 Researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health analysed the dietary informa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Looking for the Easter bunny? Heres one thats easy to spot. 还在找复活节兔子吗?不用费神啦,这只就行! Darius weighs three-and-a-half stone and measures 4ft 4in, making him the worlds biggest rabbit, according to Guinness World R

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

帅又不能当饭吃如何表达 妈妈和女儿在看男人的眼光上是不一样的...女儿会说,那个男生长得好帅,而妈妈会冷冷来一句,帅又不能当饭吃。其实,还是妈妈说的对,美男只能用来观赏,外貌

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

?糊口 make a living, 饭碗 livelihood , 混饭 to get by, 吃老本 rest on one's laurels, 吃得开 make one's mark, 吃豆腐 take advantage of a woman, 吃香 to be popular, 吃小灶 enjoy privilege, 吃独食 to not share bene

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

吃货们的脑洞永远堵不住,看见跟吃有关的英文习语更是会脑补各种画面。然而,想象与现实之间总是差太远!吃货们还不赶紧来围观? 1. Have a lot on one's plate 盘子里有好多东东?作为一枚吃货,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 小动物因为贪吃使得吃进嘴里的糖果无法融化,快来帮助它们消去这些五颜六色的糖果吧。 鼠标控制瞄准,左键射击。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(396) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

英语学习笔记: spread v. 散布,增长,范围幅度 a huge spread 一顿大餐 middle-aged spread 啤酒肚 the spread of nuclear weapons 核武器的增长 spread it on thick 夸大 spread oneself too thin 同时做太多的事,导致无法

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文