Hello I've had you on my mind For hours there's no doubt And there's no use wasting time And hello How could I ever feel this way With so much left to say And so much on my mind I know there's no use for Trying harder I got to Gage and barter to get

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

There is a house in New Orleans在奥尔良有一座房子 They call the Rising Sun他们叫它升起的太阳 And its been the ruin of many a poor boy在那片废墟里有很多贫困的人 And God I know Im one上帝知道我就是其中之一 My m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Chocolate: The 'Food of the Gods' 巧克力:食物中的上帝 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Anna Matteo. And Im Christopher Cruise. Today on the program, we explore the history of chocolate -- a favorite food for many pe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Fewer Americans Believe in God 信仰上帝的美国人越来越少 Fewer Americans believe in God, pray daily and regularly go to church than in 2007, a poll says. 一项民意测验显示,信仰上帝、每日祈祷、经常去教堂做礼拜的美国

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Come along, follow me, said the stranger, 哎,先听我说,陌生人说, I am going to see a person who says his name is William Reed, of Kingston, near Taunton. 我正在找从金斯敦来的一个叫威廉.瑞德的人,不错,金斯敦确实

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

I knew that no Indian knew of the name, as it was a little family secret; so I sprang up, and caught my brother about the ankles. 印第安人肯定不知道这个名字,因为这是一个家庭小秘密。我于是跳了起来,抓住哥哥的腿。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

O Lord, how manifold are thy works! 耶和华啊,你所造的何其多, in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. 都是你用智慧造成的,遍地满了你的丰富。 So is this great and wide sea, wherein are thing

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches. 天上的飞鸟在水旁住宿,在树枝上啼叫。 He watereth the hills from his chambers; the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works. 他从楼阁

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

第一, 迷你对话 A: Where are you from? 你来自哪里? B: Gansu Province. 甘肃省。 A: For goodness sake, I didnt know we are from the same place. 天啊,我还不知道啦,我们原来是老乡。 B: Did you have a good night tonigh

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Language Points A man died... When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand. Dialog between God and Dead Man : God: Alright son, its time to go Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans... God: I am sorry but, its time to go Man:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Regis McKenna 里吉斯麦肯纳 The first step in this process was convincing the Valley's premier publicist, Regis McKenna, to take on Apple as a client. 新公司成立后的第一件事,就是要将硅谷杰出的公关人员里吉斯麦肯纳招

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Unfortunately, having had his insight, Smith was curiously uninterested in understanding why rocks were laid down in the way they were. I have left off puzzling about the origin of Strata and content myself with knowing that it is so, he recorded. Th

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

The Savage nodded gloomily. 野蛮人神色暗淡地点了点头。 At Malpais he had suffered because they had shut him out from the communal activities of the pueblo, 他在马尔佩斯感到痛苦,因为人家把他孤立于村庄活动之外;

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

What compels you to suffer the dust, the heat and the Gilly flies? For all you know, it might be a life sentence. A shadow momentarily dimmed the blue eyes, but he smiled, pitying her. You're a great comfort, aren't you? His lips parted, he looked to

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

I hear you're scouting pharmacies. 我听说你要去找药 Word travels fast. 消息可传得真快啊 Well, everything within a 20 mile radius is picked clean. 周围20英里内都搜刮干净了 Then I'll go 30. 那就30里内吧 There's, uh, ther

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

How Do I Love Thee? How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

LESSON 29 第29课 punish 惩罚 actions 行动 wicked 邪恶的 falsehood 谎言 wakeful 醒着的 REMEMBER 记 住 Remember, child, remember, 记住,我的孩子,请记住, That God is in the sky; 上帝一直在天上; That He looks down o

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Lonely - Nana I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 孤独 孤独 I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独 孤独 I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 孤独 孤独 God help me help me to survive! 上帝呀,请给我活

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I said HO! 我说ho! I got this feeling and it's deep in my bah-tay (body) 我有这种感觉,它深入我体内 It gives me wiggles and it makes my rump shake 带给我律动,让我不停摇摆 I said HO! 我说ho! If I should touch you, mig

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The drowning man will always try to drag somebody down with him. 语音讲解 单词发音 drowning n.溺死 man n.人;男人;人类;丈夫;雇工 连词发音 will always with him 轻读重读 重读:drowning man/drag 弱读:the/will/ to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读