【经典】My Prayer 一个痴情地用一生等待着真爱的男子,为了自己和爱的人向上帝的祈祷。就凭借前面歌手的一段话,就温柔感动到心都融化了,尤其曲调太温柔感人,没有比这首歌更浪漫的表

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

WHITFIELD: You can't help but use the words like divine intervention here because the -- MATTINGLY: Yes. Yes. WHITFIELD: The forces that brought these two together pretty extraordinary. Now tell me, this little girl which was out for a walk, that kin

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(四)月

Eyes on the objective. Engage at your discretion. Roger that. Target, lasered. 3, 2, 1. Rifle. Good kill. The war is now a first person shooter. Half of you are recruited in malls precisely because you are a bunch of gamers. Any time of day or night

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

You're telling me there was something wrong with the horse that made it quit 300 yards from the finish? She hit the stretch and just quit. It turns out, she sucked up air, you know, a couple of gallons of air get trapped up in there, _________1______

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Re-Finding Faith 重新找回信仰 I grew up in a very religious family. By the time I was in my teens, I had had enough of God and spent the early years of my adult life ignoring him. 我成长在一个宗教信仰虔诚的家庭,当我十几岁时

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

我相信人类本质上心地善良,精神不可摧毁,在太阳下的地位很牢固,因为他是按照上帝的形象创造出来的。我真诚地相信所有这一切但更重要的是我的孩子们相信这些,因为他们把握着人类

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

引言: 失败并不代表上帝已经将你抛弃 它只表明上帝还有更好的主意 Failure doesn't mean you are a failure, It does mean you haven't succeeded yet. Failure doesn't mean you have accomplished nothing, It does mean you have lea

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

昨天来了个外国人,进到办公室,前台小姐左看右看,大家都在打游戏,只有自己比较清闲,就面带微笑的:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

AWoman'sTears女人的眼泪 “ Why are you crying?” he asked his Mom. “ Because I'm a woman.” she told him. “ I don't understand,” he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, “ And you ne

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

伤追人 英文版 When the stars are shining bright in the sky 当星星在天空中闪耀 Is it there to blind me cause I realised 它们是不是不希望我知道 That you never even try 你从来没尝试过 May be you will never be in my life 也

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

In a dream I hold you close Embracing you with my hands You gazed at me with eyes full of love And made me understand 在梦里我常常梦到你,拥抱你,我看到了,你用充满爱意的眼神凝视我。 That I was meant to share it with y

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air 有时我想高举起我的双手。 I know I can count on you 我知我可以信任你。 Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care 有时我感到想说上帝啊,我真我不想理会了

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

So Jobs and Wozniak were invited to have a meeting with, as his impish business cards read, Regis McKenna, himself. 于是乔布斯和沃兹尼亚克获邀去拜访 麦肯纳,本人--他的名片上就是这么写的。 This time it was the normall

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

For of the God, whose first appearance in the history of the world was to the people of the JewsGod, the Almighty, the One and Only God no image could or might be made. 对上帝,他在世界历史上第一次显现就对犹太民族显现上帝,这

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness. 开始我直接求上帝赐辆自行车。 后来我琢磨上帝办事儿不是这个路数。 于是老子偷了一辆然后求上帝宽恕。

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish:结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是两人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。让我们一起来聆听那些

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

和其他各国的小伙伴们一样,英国人在被震惊时也会大声惊呼。不过和大多数人不同,因为受传统英式礼貌的限制,这些表达震惊的短语通常被视作不雅的粗口。下面就一起来领略一下英式惊

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

这是一套奥美广告公司为新加坡教会制作的平面广告文案,为了帮助教会吸引更多的信徒。广告被张贴在地铁、公交车等公共场所,只用最简单的设计,却因为精彩的文案效果出彩。广告里的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Good News On A Bad Day Thought I was the losing kind But right before I lost my mind You came to me, like good news on a bad day Life was getting slightly strange When suddenly the lights had changed Cause you came to me, like good news on a bad day

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲