1.干脆别说Oh my God! 会说英语了,难免时不时的来一句Oh my God,尤其是碰上什么让我们amazed的事情时。比如说,一年前我离开新西兰时家门口正在修路,一年后我回新西兰时,居然看到同样的

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

幽默笑话:睡前祷告 Julia was saying her bedtime prayers.Please God,she said,Make Naples the capital of ltaly. Make Naples the capital of ltaly. 朱丽叶在做睡前祷告。上帝啊,她说道,让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都吧。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A Letter from - 美国乡村音乐 These are the worlds of a frontier lad有很多话是对前线的男子说的 Who lost his love when he turned dead当他死去时他失去了他的爱 Take a message to Mary but dont tell her where I am给Mary带个小时但不要告诉她我在哪里 You can

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

作为一种日常食物,苹果已经融入英语语言,这些精彩纷呈的苹果习语,拥有丰厚的历史、文化渊源和引人入胜的典故。 1 apple of love 爱情的苹果 这个习语源于殖民时期的南美洲。当时在秘鲁

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

一、THE SIGNIFICANCE OF FAILURE Robert H. Schuller Failure doesn t mean you are a failure, It does mean you haven t succeeded yet. Failure doesn t mean you have accomplished nothing, It does mean you have learned something. Failure doesn t mean you

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

I have always believed that reading books can expand the mind, touch the heart, and enrich the soul. They can also cause your imagination to do some funny things at times. I can remember several years ago reading a book where the hero went through se

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God, They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?从前,有个孩子马上就要诞生了。于是有一天他

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Scapegoat: 替罪羊 一次翻看国家公务员试题的时候竟然无意中瞄到这么一道:scapegoat(替罪羊)源于何处?呵!看来,我们的Word Story(词语故事)栏目意义非同寻常哦!若您经常浏览这里,想必

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A little boy asked his mother why are you crying?Because i'm a woman, she told him. I don't understand, he said. His mum just hugged him and said, and you never willLater the little boy asked his father, why does mother seem to cry for no reason?All

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together (Groom's Name) and (Bride's Name) in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, since the first man and the first woman walked on

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

引导让步状语从句的连词有: 1. Although/though(尽管,虽然),even though/even if(即使) Although与though两者意思相同,一般可互换,都可以与yet, still或nevertheless连用,但不能和but连用。 There i

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Everytime I look into your eyes I know it only comes once in life And now my hearts gone cold And the one who brings it back, yeah Is you, and I don't wanna be without you now So pick me up Take me out Turn it on, yeah Pick me up Take me out Turn it

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Interview with GodI dreamed I had an interview with God. So you would like to interview me? God asked. If you have the time. I said. God smiled. My time is eternity. what questions do you have in mind for me? What surprises you most about humankind?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A: I think I must leave now. A: 我想我得走了。 B: Why? The party just begins. B: 为什么?聚会才刚开始。 A: It's already 12 O'clock. I think it's too late now. A: 已经12点钟了。我觉得太晚了。 B: Are you serious? Today is s

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

Cat Heaven猫的天堂One day a cat dies of natural causes and goes to heaven. 一天,一只猫自然死亡,来到了天堂。 Greeting him the Lord says, You've lived a good life. If there is any way I can make your stay in Heaven more comfortab

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

I'll Wait for the Police 我要等警察来 A woman and a man were involved in a car accident-it was a bad one. Both of their cars were totally demolished, but amazingly, neither of them were hurt. 一个男人和一个女人的车撞到了一起,撞

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

How to Cross a River 怎样过河 One day three men were walking along and come upon a raging, violent river. They needed to get to the other side, but couldn't figure out how to cross it. 一天,三个男人走着走着来到一条湍急的河流前

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Many years ago, before I moved to the city, I lived in a small town. I was so close to the nature, I could see the mountain and the clear water. I remember the town became especially beautiful after the heavy rain, the air was so fresh and I felt a l

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God, They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? God replied, Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

最近一段时间,有一个词被大家用得挺多--背锅。还有延伸用法,什么实力背锅,这个锅,我们不背等等。 其实背锅这个词是背黑锅的简化版,指代人受过。如果你觉得有些事情明明是别人的

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语