Not everything in the world could be liked by people, and so does man. Every person has the right to choose things. Maybe I am not the love student in your heart, but you are just the right teacher on my mind, and I like you, yes I do! I like the mom

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语必修1

[00:00.00]UNIT 4 [00:07.20]Lesson 14 [00:12.57]Exercise 1.1 [00:15.46]Detecitive Wiley drove to Avery Towers [00:18.83]immediately when he got the call for help [00:21.90]from Lord Avery. [00:23.75]It was a beautiful morning. [00:26.28]The sun was sh

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语八年级上

He must have a computer A mother was teaching her 5-year-old son about God. Do you know, she said to him one day, that God knows where everybody is all the time, and exactly what they are doing. The little boy looked at his mother wide-eyed and sai

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

The Secret of LifeAs the Lord God was creating the world he called upon his archangels. The Lord asked his archangels to help him decide where to put the Secret of Life. Bury it in the ground, one angel replied. Put it on the bottom of the sea, said

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Keep smiling! Things will calm down. 乐观一点,事情会平息下来的。 It's not as bad as all that. 事情没有那么糟。 Things are never as bad as they seem. 事情往往不像看上去的那么糟。 Win a few, lose a few. That's life.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

God puts dreams in our hearts. So, we must dream. We lose our sorrows and heartaches in dreams. And we live our fantasies in dreams. Some dreams are aborted while some come true. 上帝在我们的心中播种梦想。所以我们必须有梦。我们在

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Another 40 Years to live 再活40年 A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God, she asked if this was it. God said, No you have another 43 years, 2 m

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

God puts dreams in our hearts. So, we must dream. We lose our sorrows and heartaches in dreams. And we live our fantasies in dreams. Some dreams are aborted while some come true. 上帝在我们的心中播种梦想。所以我们必须有梦。我们在

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

As the Lord God was creating the world he called upon his archangels. The Lord asked his archangels to help him decide where to put the Secret of Life. Bury it in the ground, one angel replied. Put it on the bottom of the sea, said another. Hide it i

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Woman's Tears 女人的眼泪 Why are you crying? he asked his Mom. Because I'm a woman. she told him. I don't understand, he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, And you never will ... Later the little boy asked his father, Why does mother seem

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

会说英语了,难免时不时的来一句Oh my God,尤其是碰上什么让我们amazed的事情时。比如说,一年前我离开新西兰时家门口正在修路,一年后我回新西兰时,居然看到同样的人还在那里修路,我

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

God amp; Dog 上帝和狗 On the first day of the Creation, God created the dog. 上帝造物的第一天,造出了狗。 On the second day, God created man to serve the dog. 第二天,上帝造出了人为狗服务。 On the third day, God creat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

What's a Man? 男人是什么? One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God. 一天在伊甸园里,夏娃叫住了上帝。 Lord, I have a problem! 上帝,我有个麻烦! What's the problem, Eve? 你怎么啦,夏娃? Lord, I know

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

You Know the History 你知道的历史 Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked him, What is wrong with you? 亚当孤独地在伊甸园里游荡,上帝问他:你怎么啦? Adam said he didn't have anyone to

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A Womans TearsWhy are you crying? he asked his Mom. Because I'm a woman. she told him. I don't understand, he said. His Mom just hugged him and said,And you never will Later the little boy asked his father,Why does mother seem to cry for no reason? A

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God,They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? 从前,有个孩子马上就要诞生了。因此有一天他

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

My Prayer Dear god, 敬爱的神, I know that shes out there...the one Im suppose to share my whole life with. 她,那个我想要与她共度一生的人,虽然不在这里...... And in time...youll show her to me. 但是我相信,某个时候

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A little boy asked god,god,why do woman cry so easily? god said when I made woman ,she had to be special. I made her shoulder strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her a hardness that allows her

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

金属:Blessthefall - A Message To The Unknown 相关介绍 :起初听说Belssthefall时,我以为这是一支福音摇滚乐队,便开始有些抱怨。因为不喜欢那种整张专辑都是对于上帝的赞美之词,似乎上帝本身完美

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

金属:Blessthefall - With Eyes Wide Shut 相关介绍 :起初听说Belssthefall时,我以为这是一支福音摇滚乐队,便开始有些抱怨。因为不喜欢那种整张专辑都是对于上帝的赞美之词,似乎上帝本身完美无缺

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲