??Introduction:Do you ever feel sad as you think about all the trouble in the world?It seems every day we hear bad news of war, earthquakes, disease, or other disasters. Many times people ask Why did God let this happen? ??In our last lesson

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

Conrazon De Melao Jacky Zhang Conrazon De Melao Melao Melao Melao Conrazon De Melao Melao Melao Conrazon De Melao Melao Melao Melao Conrazon De Melao Melao Melao Emmanuel thinks about the girl He know

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish:结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是两人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。让我们一起来聆听那些

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

We Shall Overcome We shall overcome, we shall overcome, We shall overcome someday; Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe, We shall overcome someday. The Lord will see us through, The Lord will see us thr

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第四辑

101.机会带来成功。Opportunity brings success. 102.机不可失,时不再来。Opportunity knocks but once. 103.时代不同,风尚不同(俗随时变)。Other times, other manners. 104.种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。Plant melons

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

There Paul Jobs could tinker with cars and his son with electronics. 在车库里,保罗乔布斯可以修汽车,而他儿子可以玩他的电子设备。 Its other significant attribute was that it was just over the line inside what was then th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Hey, I'm Elisabeth. What's up? Nothing much. I'm actually just trying to make some new friends. I'll be your friend. Oh, cool. Okay, yeah, let's be friends! Can I tell you a secret? Hey! Hello! Hello! Do you come on here a lot? Are you guys in school

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

对于渴望跨出国门进行深造的同学们来说,GRE考试是必经之路,考生如果可以取得一个错的成绩的话,那么相对于申请来说,就会轻松很多。但是对于GRE考生来说,随着ETS对GRE考试的改革在之

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

失败的意义 The Significance of Failure by Robert H.Schuller Failure doesn't mean you are failuer, It does mean you haven't succeeded yet. Failure doesn't mean you have accomplished nothing, It does mean you have learned something. Failure doesn'

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A little boy asked his mother:Why are you crying? Because I am a woman.She told him. I don't understandhe said. His mum just hugged him and said:And you never will. Later the little boy asked his father:Why does mother seem to cry for no reason? All

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

But I do not think he was a happy man. 然而我认为他生活得并不幸福。 He suffered from dyspepsia, and he might often be seen sucking a tablet of pepsin; 他长期患消化不良症,嘴里经常含着一片胃蛋白酶药片。 in the mo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

One day one of Gods messengers descended to the world and happened to meet an eminent monk who was telling fortunes for two boys. The monk pointed at one of the boys saying Number One Scholar, and at another one Beggar. Twenty years later, the messen

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Christian Bear基督徒熊One day this preacher decided that he would skip church and go hunting. 一天,牧师决定不去教堂而去打猎。 When in the woods he came upon a bear. He started running, and he ran for a while all of a sudden he tr

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

As with all sinners among men, the sin of this son of Amittai was in his wilful disobedience of the command of God-never mind now what that command was, or how conveyed-which he found a hard command. 跟人类一切犯罪者一样,这个亚米太的儿

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Sara? You here? Yeah, you might want to circle around the block a few times, 莎拉,到了吗?你可能得在附近溜达几圈 because your sister just showed up. 你姐姐过来了 Hi. What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛 You're leaving

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

There now came a lull in his look, as he silently turned over the leaves of the Book once more; 这时,他的脸色平静下来了,他再次悄悄翻着《圣经》; and, at last, standing motionless, with closed eyes, for the moment, seemed communin

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Come in, God said to me, so, you would like to interview Me? If you have the time, I said. He smiled through His beard and said: My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me? None that are ne

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God, They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? God replied, Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

LESSON 43 FORGIVE 第四十三课 原谅 Dear Ann, said Jane, won't you forgive Fred? 亲爱的Ann,Jane问道你不原谅Fred吗? He did not mean to throw your ball in the mud. 他并没有要把你的球扔到泥潭的意思。 He ought to have

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册